More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RookBartly RookBartly

Follow the Comic or Written Stories?

Offical - Written Story (Page 1 & Page 2)

Jenifer Axel walked into her small apartment with the final box she transported home from the storage unit she had just won in the auction. Her walnut colored hair hung loosely draping over top of her t-shirt's shoulders. "I can't believe how much stuff was in that single storage unit." She let the apartment's wooed door close behind her. "I think I'm going to find some real treasures in this one!" Jenifer said excitedly as she headed toward the kitchen. "I wish I had time to check all the boxes..." It was getting late and she has to get up early in morning. "Well I can at least check this one box out." Jenifer set the box down on top of the island counter and torn the box open. The box had been sitting in the storage unit for a while and the tape gave way with out any effort.

Jenifer looked around the interior of the box for anything that seemed that it might be worth any real value. Several old books filled a large part of the box and made up most of it's weight. There were several articles of clothing a large blue gem set in a gold setting. It was so large and tacky Jenifer ignored it as it looked like a piece of cheep costume jewellery. What caught her eye was a small statue. "Oh! is that a statue!" It was buried below the clothing and only the head of a woman could be seen. Having bought several other storage units she learned that statuettes usually had nice value. Reaching in she pulled the statue out to examine it. As she removed it from the soft silk clothing her expression changed from excitement to that of a mixture of letdown and disgust.

The small statuette in her hand was of two women. Both women of the statue were naked and knelling before each other. One woman had her hair in a braided pony tail who had the other woman's breast in her hands as she had one in her mouth. The two woman where made of stone but the base of the statue was a dark redwood. "Who the hell owned that storage unit... Some kind of pervert or something?" Jenifer realized that this statuette is pretty much worthless. The stone work was done really well. Almost life like but statues of this type never sell for any real money. Jenifer walked around the island toward the trash. Reaching out she let got of the statue letting it fall. "Your off to the trash!" she exclaimed. When the statue hit the inside of the can a crashing sound sounded from it as it smashed into pieces.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)