More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

What solution does Liz present her?

Offering her clothing

Liz felt bad because she hadn’t really had a chance to get clothing for her sister. The only clothing that they had for Amy was her bra, which was honestly just a training bra for pre pubescent girls, her panties, her socks and shoes. Liz had went home to search for anything to give her sister and found some old clothes from high school days: some old sweatpants as well as a baggy t-shirt. Liz came back to see Amy was still sleeping and her sheets had been pushed off since she must have been warm. Amy lower half was exposed and Liz could see her sisters diaper. She also could see a little more as one of her pussy lips was hanging out from the side meaning Amy must have put on a diaper herself but didn’t do it quite right. Liz couldn’t blame her as she had never put on a diaper before and felt a bit bad for her sister’s new circumstance. Liz pulled the sheet up her sisters waist to at least cover her exposure in case any of the hospital staff walked in.

Amy woke up to her sister sitting next to her, skimming her phone mindlessly. Amy apologized for dozing off and Liz told her not to worry and held up a bag of clothes. Liz explained to her sister that she didn’t have a lot of choices but found somethings that should do for now. Amy stepped out of the bed and laid her sisters old sweats and shirt. Amy stripped off her hospital gown to flash her itty bitty titties to Liz as well as her diaper. Liz felt bad that her sister’s pussy lip was still hanging out and she let her know. Amy was red with embarrassment as she thought she had put it on correctly, but she knew it would take some time.

Amy put on her training bra as well as her sisters oversized shirt. She forgo trying to put on the panties since the diaper was fairly bulky and probably wouldn’t fit. She slipped up her sisters sweats and immediately felt that they were definitely big for her. She tried to tie them tight as possible but they still would sag and expose quite a bit of her diaper, but luckily the shirt would cover it mostly. She slipped on her socks and shoes.

Liz led the way while holding Amy’s hand. The only problem is the shirt she was wearing was so loose that it bounced with each step revealing her diaper to other people in the hospital. She was still very embarrassed that she had to wear but also that people could see her wearing one. Liz checked to make sure her sister was okay and told her that it will take some getting used to but to let her know if she can help in any way. Amy felt reassured that she wasn’t alone and despite her new problem at least she had her sister there for support. Liz left her sister on a bench in front of the hospital while she went to get the car.

When Amy sat down, her shirt had ridden up and now she was flashing her diaper again to anyone coming into the hospital. Amy felt the pings of shame and embarrassment that she was an 18 year old wearing a diaper and began to quietly weep. Liz was pulling up the car and saw Amy with her head down while sobbing. Liz knelt down and told her it was gonna be ok. No one should care and we will work on making sure no one even knows. Amy always felt reassured with Liz’s plan and shook her head in agreement. With her sister in tow, Liz put Amy in the passenger seat and got in on driver side. They slowly left the hospital and proceeded cautiously to Liz’s apartment.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)