More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nsmithe nsmithe

What do you do?

Offer her money

"Hey, wait! I will pay you. I will pay you good", you say and she hesitates. Turning around you can see her thinking quickly.

"I want five hundred bucks", she tells you with a smirk, "and i will just kick you."

"Five hundred?" you think loudly and you look at her arrogantly. You don't know if she ever had better times but you're pretty sure, she never made more than two hundred bucks a night the way she looks. Before this night would have thought twice about fucking here for free and when you think about the diseases you might catch you are not sure if you would even fuck her for free. "I give you one hundred bucks and i don't want anything else then some kicks. So what do you say?"

The prostitutes hesitates for a moment and then starts to smile. "Okay, but let's leave the path." She disappears in the woods and you hurry to follow her. She stops far enough away not to be seen from the path but there is still some light.

"The money", she holds her hand. You put out your wallet and gave her hundred bucks and you can see her scanning your money. She must have realize that there is a lot more inside but then she looks down at you.

"You are really into this, right?" she asks you and grabs your crotch. Her touch is rough and she squeezes your balls lightly. "Wow, you are really excited. I have never done something that weird."

She starts to laugh quietly and releases your dick. Then she takes a step back and swings her right foot. Because of the darkness you can barely see her foot but than: Wack. You can feel the hit but she missed your balls.

"You hit my thigh", you say after a moment waiting for the pain, "maybe you need to..."

She didn't care for your talk and without realizing she swung another kick, this time faster and more powerful. You see nothing and than you feel an explosion in your groin. Without beeing able to say anything you drop to your knees in agony. You never felt so much pain at once and you start to roll on the ground.

"Did you say anything, tough guy", she ask spitefully, "or are you keep whimpering like a baby?"

YOu think the pain will never stop and after thirty seconds, you feel her dropping next to you helping you to get up.

"Come on", she tells you, "it can't hurt that bad. Look you are still hard."

She starts to massage your dick merciless through your trousers but the pain still disappears and you are able to get up a little. She stops massaging your dick and before you can look up to her and ask her why, she swings another foot in your groin.

You fall back to the ground and your guts are burning. You want her to call some help but you aren't able to say anything.

"That is fun, isn't it?" she tells you and drops beside you on her knees. "We can make this a lot more fun, sweetheart."

She start fumbling in your crotch but you are too distracted by the pain to realize what she is doing until you hear your zipper opens.

"What are you doing?" you press the words between your teeth.

"How about you pay me five hundred bucks and i will give you the best blowjob you ever had?" she says and starts rubbing your dick, only your shorts parting her dirty hands from your throbbing dick. You are not quite sure what makes him throb more, the pain or excitement.

Will you pay her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)