More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheRandomSN TheRandomSN

How should our story proceed?

Off to gym class!

The class bell rang, snapping Christina out of her daydreams with a start. I really let my mind wander for a while there, she thought. She gathered her notes and her textbook and stood up from her desk, ready to get through gym class and wrap up the day.

Exiting the classroom and walking down the halls Christina heard short rapid footsteps catch up to her. She didn’t have to look to know it was Sara, her closest friend. They met in the halls every day before gym class.

“Hey!” she said, “what are you up to after school today?”

“Have to get some homework done, but otherwise no real plans. Any clue what we’re doing in gym today?”

“I think we’re doing basketball. So once you get your homework wrapped up do you want to…”

***

Christina entered the locker room with the other girls, thoroughly soaked in her own sweat. The spirit of competition had hit her and she’d really pushed hard to be an asset on the impromptu basketball team during class. She wasn’t great at basketball to begin with, but was happy she’d made the extra effort and felt like she’d done decently.

“I feel just gross right now,” Sara said.

“Me too. I definitely have to get a shower. I can’t stand feeling like this for another minute.”

“Exactly what I was thinking.”

Christina walked towards the shower and pulled a towel off the rack before stepping to her locker and opening it with her padlock key that she kept on a rubber band around her wrist. The tiny one-foot by one-foot cubby opened, revealing her folded jeans and t-shirt, as well as her math book and various paper’s she’d pushed in there before putting on her gym uniform. She peeled the damp uniform t-shirt off and over her head before balling it up and putting in the locker, in front of her clothes. Her shorts followed next. She was going to have to try to remember to bring those home and wash them tonight.

Kicking her tennis shoes off Christina then wrapped her towel around her body. She was naturally modest and though she could barely tolerate using the public shower, and then only when necessary, undressing completely in front of others wasn’t something she could bring herself to do. On the occasions where other students used the shower many other girls followed suit so the act didn’t raise much attention.

Managing to undo her bra without loosening the towel was tricky but Christina managed and she added this to her locker. Her breasts weren’t overly large, but she had reached a b-cup in size and was happy enough with the appearance of her bust. She reached under the towel and hooked her panties down with her thumb and stepped out of them. The towel slightly bristled against the trimmed pubic hair she kept covering her mound. Finally removing her socks, Christina packed everything into the tiny locker and turned for the showers.

The showers themselves were not commonly used, they were an option offered to students but many of them wouldn’t use them. Some students, like Christina, only used them when they really felt the need to wash up a bit before getting dressed and moving to their next class.

Sara beat Christina to the shower entrance and she saw her friend drape her towel on one of the hooks just outside the door before walking in. The water was already running, so at least one other person had run in there before them. Christina paused for a second before unwrapping her towel- she felt a tiny blush hit her before she bit the bullet and placed it on the hook next to Sara’s.

Christina didn’t think she looked bad at all, but she knew she had a few extra pounds and she got the occasional remark about it. Not as bad as the heavier students in the school, but sometimes the extra weight on her thighs, stomach and butt got an unpleasant word from a skinnier student. Alone Christina thought she looked fine- she wasn’t massively overweight, and didn’t feel like she would care if she was. But the rare comment did make her a hair self conscious on the days she hit the showers.

She walked to the nearest open stall and turned the water on. A flash of cold spray struck her before the hot water caught up from the heater and steam started to gather around her.

That feels so good, Christina thought, dunking her head under the stream and soaking her hair. I could spend all day under this if I’m not careful.

But how long is too long?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)