More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Slavedogg Slavedogg

Does Drusilla go hunting in London?

Of course

As the pale Vampire wandered through north London in only a Victorian funeral gown. The first prey was a young male police officer. Though their attire had changed Drusilla recognized the ones humans used to enforce their rules. That foolish belief of power and control. Drusilla slowly approached him startling the officer.

"Miss are you alright?"

Before he could do anything or radio this is in Drusilla lunged and grabbed him she sank her fangs into the officers neck. Soon he was drained dry. Looking up Drusilla saw a young woman frozen in fear after witnessing her feed from the man. Quickly Drusilla grabbed her second victim and drained her then let out low growl.

Drusilla stopped she could sense something. Yes she could since her own kind very close by. As like a dog sniffing out a fresh trail Drusilla found where the Vampires congregated. Taking a few seconds to take the sight in Drusilla noted it was some kind of Gothic looking Fetish club. She strode across the street to enter when some foolish young Vampire who was much bigger than her stopped her.

"Members only!"

Drusilla in an instant grabbed by the throat and single handly lifted him so he had to tip toe and then she bared her fangs and hissed at the other Vampire. A soft feminine laugh made her stop

"slow down little thing no need to get Aggressive just tell us what house you belong to and we can let you in as a guest."

Drusilla threw the male vampire across the street turning her to the female her fangs still bared. The woman's face showed her shock not believing her eyes.

"It can't be you can't be. Are you the legendary Drusilla?"

Drusilla does not answer other than hiding her fangs and slowly walking a little closer to the female.

The other Vampire added.

"I'm Maree of house Lindson though small and not viewed important your father helped establish our house. It be an honor to help you adjust to these strange new times."

As the two female vampires walked into the club Drusilla finally spoke in her soft yet commanding voice

"Hungry"

Does Maree Help Drusilla feed More?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)