More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Slavedogg Slavedogg

Does Maree Help Drusilla feed More?

What do you think

The Member of House Lindson watched in Awe as The pale woman now dressed in a black silk night gown with lace trim drank bottle after bottle of their Premium supply. Maree brought her another bottle as in the background a tall slim but athletic looking vampire with silver hair slicked back. Dressed in the finest casual suit. To a human he would only appear mid 40s. To any vampire well any not ignorant of their deep history the man watching Drusilla with fascination and intrigue was one of the oldest vampires in Britain. Eventually stepping forward moving slowly towards Drusilla making her stop feeding. With blood trickling from the corner of her mouth Drusilla in their native Vampire tongue greeted the approaching male.

"Lucian I was wondering when you was going to come greet me," Drusilla smirked then added, "My apologies for my intrusion."

Lucian shook his head.

"Nonsense any member of House Dracul especially our creator's daughter is welcome to use House Lindson."

Lucian, Maree, Drusilla and the other senior members of House Lindson notice the sudden change in atmosphere as Lucian mentioned Drusilla's family name. As whispers can be heard among the many guests and members Lucian took Drusilla to the house conference room to talk in private.

"I assume you know my priority will be in raising my father and mother," Drusilla stated.

The members that had joined Lucian and Drusilla nodded but Maree interjected,

"Drusilla while I understand your desire and like my house would love to see The count walk again may I suggest you consider starting to rebuild House Dracul?"

Drusilla nodded, "yes as even I would need to decipher the clues to his resting place and if Lucian will allow it I wish for you to assist me."

Lucian nodded and then with his Family spent most of the night helping Drusilla begin the task of rebuilding her family and it's honour. Placing Maree in charge of Drusilla's care noticing the princess was clearly attracted to Maree. Eventually as the sun rises Maree takes Drusilla to her bedroom so they can rest.

(sorry this is a very short filler chapter)

Do they rest or do they have fun?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)