More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Titlecardpink Titlecardpink

Do you follow?

Of course.

Greia leads you to a boat that also will double as the living space for the rest of your time at Camp. The wood of the cabin is dark and when you put your ear to it, you can hear the sounds of waves lapping on warm sand. The front entrance to the cabin is built at the base of the hull. The door is a light blue, delicate engravings detailing ocean currents and whales decorate the wood and the handles are in the shapes of turtles. You whistle as you enter, as you're met with the general living area. It's spacious, the walls are covered in bookshelves and different artifacts. You spot an anchor that hums with a low vibration and a fishing pole with what looks like a magic line. Beds are set up all over the ship, several desks and computers are also set up. The place is messy, with clothes strewn out every which way, and everything is arranged in no real order. It also smells like fresh bread, clean sea water, and cookies. You feel an immediate wave of fatigue hit you. Asra did mention you might still feel some side effects from your transformation.

There are plush couches and chairs all colored a sky blue furnishing the general area. The carpet is lush and you feel bad stepping on it with your shoes on. "This cabin was made in the name of your father, King Aquana of the Seven Seas. God of the Deep. His children and anyone claimed by him are free to claim sanctuary here." Greia is smiling broadly. "Welcome home!"

"GREIA! IS THAT NEWBIE FECKING UP YET?" A loud, drunken voice roars out from on of the beds. "That's Jotor. Best fisherman in camp. He'll show you around and get you situated with your gear, you'll be spending the night here and picking up your kit tomorrow morning. Jotor slumps out and falls fifty feet off of his bed, that's tied to the rafters of the ceiling with pieces of strong hemp rope. "Har har! Another son of the Sea! Welcome home ye swarmy dog!" Jotor laughs and drinks from his bottle of rum before locking you into vice like headlock. You easily break the hold, simply pushing Jotor away. "Strong bastard isn't he!"

You smile and introduce yourself. "I'm Hark. Hark Pantheon. Thank you for such a warm welcome."

"Now, now. I haven't welcomed you yet. Take a swig with me, and then we'll truly be brothers!"

Greia looks at you sideway. "Hark I have to warn yo-

Will you drink with Jotor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)