More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Primal356 Primal356

How do you respond?

Of course you intervene!

As you listen to the message, the three of you lock eyes together, and smile: It looks like you are going to have one last venture!

You plot a course to the unknown planet immediately, and a make jump to hyperspace. Lucky for you, the planet is close by, and it will only take a few hours to get there.

“So, how is it to be eighteen?” Bastila asks Mission, watching the blue lights in the windows.

“Well, exciting,” she smiles. “You know, ready to do some fun stuff.”

“You think we should go to a bar?” Bastila turns to you. “You know: get the lady acquainted.”

“Well, it couldn’t hurt,” you smile. “Who knows? You might meet the big one.”

“Riiight,” Mission rolls her eyes. “I mean… It would be fun to do some BDSM,” she adds.

“Some?” you laugh.

“Well, yeah…” she answers.

And all three of you start laughing.

Couple hours later you arrive to the planet. What you see is a developed world, with enormous cities sprawling the continents, but there is still some green patches here and there. You smile. This will be the perfect place for your final venture.

Then you discover something strange.

Out of the blue, you start to feel dizzy. You tilt your hand against the wall, and you start to look over your body. From the corner of your eyes, you notice Bastila doing the same. Then it finally clicks: the is not present here.

“Guys, what’s happening?” Mission asks.

“We have to cancel the mission,” Bastila determines.

“We can’t,” you answer. You remember the time back on Taris, when you had to face a similar challenge. You also recall that you did pretty darn well. “I've handled things this way before. I will be able to do it again.”

“Or not,” she darts. “What if there is a Sith down there?”

“Then he will be just as powerless as we are,” you answer.

“Uhm... guys?” Mission asks.

“What if we get imprisoned? How will we reach out for help?” Bastila asks.

“The same way professionals do: we launch a buoy. It either receives a signal from the Ebon Hawk every hour, or it will send a message to Carl, and consequently get half the Republic Fleet right up their asses,” you answer. “Besides: every Jedi should learn to do things in the normal way. Just think of this as a perfect training opportunity.”

“Right,” Bastila sighs. But you can see that she is now onboard.

“Nevermind: you are without the . I’ve figured it out,” Mission comments.

“Does sex feel different?” Bastila asks all of the sudden.

“Oh, yes it does,” you smirk.

“Umm, excuse me, when exactly did you have sex on Taris?” Mission asks.

“Let’s just focus on landing the ship!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)