More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jarlsburg Jarlsburg

Do you turn around and say hello?

Of course you do!

Upon hearing me walk into the kitchen, you turn around and I'm greeted by your beautiful face and a outwards "Hello love! How was work?" I respond with a sigh "Oh, the usual. Jessica being all handsy with the new interns and Bill's rants about how the the bathroom is always out of paper towels." You smile and begin walking over to me and I meet you halfway as we embrace each other with a loving hug and a long kiss.

While we still are holding each other, I ask "So, where did this totally crazy idea for mixing mac n' cheese and tacos come from?" You giggle and tell me "Oh y'know, just thinking what things I can combine to make food taste better, anything really for my hardworking man" you finish as you look into my eyes with intense desire. "Anything?" I question back. "Anything." you reply. "Well then, looks like dinner's going to have to wait!" I say as I pick you up and carry you over to the kitchen counter, emitting an aroused gasp from you. Smiles and kisses are abundant as we get lost in our love for each other.

Let's take this further, hmm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)