More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by staafje staafje

Do you accept?

Of course you accept, you don't even think of not accepting the request of a pretty blonde woman.

"Ok." After a short opening of the front door we find ourselves in the hallway. You barely have a chance to drop the flowers on the floor when I push myself into your arms. A little surprised but not the least bit disappointed, You kiss me softly as the thrill of the assignation takes over. The kiss turns from a soft gentle touch to a passionate intrusion with our tongues sparring as if our lives depends on it. My fingers slip to the buttons on your shirt and almost rip them apart in my haste but you take my hands in yours and push them away. You undo the buttons yourself just as quickly but without ripping the shirt. I unable to stay still undo the top of my own sexy red dress and pull it from my shoulders.

We stand still for a moment just looking at each other before you tentatively reach out and grab a red satin covered breast. I moan and lean into you resting my head on your shoulder. You reach around to undo the bra clasp and pull the straps from my shoulders baring the pretties pink tipped mounds of flesh you ever saw. Your big hands reach out again and cover my warm soft breasts, caressing them softly. Your hands claw to the tips and the fingers and thumbs of each hand pinch my nipples hard. I squeal in surprise but not in pain, you know because a soft moan quickly follows.

Your head lowers to take a gorgeous pink nipple into your mouth, suckling me softly first then harder as you sens that is what I want. You are right and are rewarded with another moan as my fingers race to undo your pants. As soon as they are opened, my hand slips inside to grip your cock. It is so hard with the wetness of precum already moistening the tip. You take my other nipple into your mouth as my fingers slide across your moistened glans causing you to bite gently on her sensitive nubbin.

As difficult as it is to separate magnets, we pull apart to finish undressing. The rest of my sexy red dress falls to the floor and is banished with a kick of my red high heeled pumps. The red coloured french cut satin panties soon follows. I don't slip off my pumps and leave my thigh high stockings on, knowing how sexy it looks and how silky my legs will feel rubbing your naked skin while you fuck me. You are dropping your pants and removing socks and shoes just as hastily, thinking gracefulness has no place in a good fuck. Then again we stand looking at each other.

I see a broad chested, handsome man. His face is rugged looking with smoky brown eyes that can have smoldered a hole right through me. I run my fingers through the black curly hair that covers his nipples before trailing down to a thicker mat that surrounds yours very proud erection.

You see a pretty blonde with bright eyes glistening from my arousal. My perfectly pink crested breasts and a softly rounded feminine tummy are delightfully displayed to you. My pumps and stockings have only emphasized my nakedness and your eyes lock onto the V between ny legs. You have had never seen such a lovely shaved bold pussy before. Looking at me this way, you are able to catch a peek of my pink lips, nothing covers my treasure.

You look up into my glazed and shiny eyes to see passion in its rawest sense. You can wait no longer. You take me by my shoulders and almost slam me against the wall. Your hand drops between my legs and you rub your fingers over my skin. It is damp and my fingers search for the source of that wetness. Buried deep is the soft tender flesh you search. My legs open, giving you access to my slick slit. You are going to insert your digit slowly but my hips bucks showing you I want you to shove it in, fast and hard. You oblige. My moist nest engulfs your finger as you add another. I moan softly when your thumb finds my clit and wetly circles it gently.

"I want more, Roger", I whisper. "I want to give you head. I want you to fuck me now, hard against this wall. Ram me with that cock of yours and make me scream."

Do you need a second invitation or are you fucking Pamela on request?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)