More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MFLuder MFLuder

Should you allow your men to bring back women, or just supplies?

Of course bring back women

"Aye, Mr. Wallace, that sounds like a good idea. Bring a few women aboard when you return. Pick the cream of the crop, as you know," you reply.

"Aye aye, Cap'n!" he hollows before jumping into a longboat and heading towards the shore. It's been awhile since any women have been aboard the ship, and you could use some good cooks, and some who can sew up some of your clothes. Also, it has been awhile since you have had a good sexual encounter with a lass, and you know it's been getting your crew a bit down lately. You smile as you imagine the effect a few pretty gals will have on your crew. Spruce them right up, it would.

You order the canons to begin the barrage, and laugh as the roar of canon-fire suddenly fills the air. The sleepy settlement hardly knows what hit them. You watch through your telescope (extra-long, by the way) as your men reach the shore and file into the small village. You wait for about 20 anxious minutes, then another smile lightens your face as you see some of them return to the longboats, carrying goods and supplies. They have enough provisions to last you a few weeks.

Then some more of your men come into view, pushing a group of women along with them. One, two, three, four, five...six female heads you count. A good number you think. Too many women aboard a ship can turn into a big problem.

As the longboats return to the ship, you order things be put in order to sail. The canons are put away and men start flying about, storing the goods that are coming aboard. You join the men surrounding the group of young ladies that were just brought up.

They are a good looking group of women. Not one below 22 and not one over 32. A good thing; too young and they get homesick, too old and they refuse to join you. You never harm a lady, that's a rule...but neither can you keep one who refuse to work. You must either throw her overboard in the shallows of some island(hopefully an inhabited one) or leave her in one of your ports. Dreadful thing to have to leave a woman behind without even getting to know her. Of course when you get to know them too well, it's time to drop them off.

"Welcome to me ship," you say to the women. This will be your home, for a short time at least. We need women who can cook, and who can mend clothes. What say you...we won't be harmin' you, so long as you please us." (You know you will never harm them, but a few threats never hurt)

One of the women, a pudgy little blond, gives you a curt smile and responds. "Cap'n, we will never serve you. Probably and kill us he will," she said to the others.

"Nay, lass, we will do no such thing. As a matter of fact, if you don't want to serve us, we'll just throw you overboard. So who among you will not serve?" you ask, smiling knowingly. They think they will be thrown overboard far out at sea, making their decision a little easier. One by one they say they will serve, except the pudgy one. She makes no response. You are getting tired of waiting.

Should you just throw her overboard and get it over with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)