More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheFallacyGuy TheFallacyGuy

Will you?

Of course! What the hell kind of a question is that?

"Of course." you say in a kind voice desperately trying not to sound too excited about stripping a girl whose name you don't know all the way down to her underwear.

The girl isn't wearing a jacket, just a flimsy sweatshirt. Not exactly ideal for 16 degrees cold weather. The conscious girl's attire doesn't exactly look a whole lot warmer. She must have been freezing out there. You lift the girl's upper body forward in a sitting position and holds it as the sister lifts the sweatshirt off. You try to hide your surprised expression when you discover that the girl isn't wearing anything under her shirt, and her surprisingly big breasts bounce cheerfully free of the shirt. Her shoulder-long ginger hair sways carefully afterwards. You try your best not to stare, while looking for a clean t-shirt she can borrow. The sister is now holding her up, as you pull a green t-shirt over her head, breasts and stomach. The arms are bit a trickier, but after a bit of trial and error you manage to put it on properly.

Oh boy... now to the lower body. You take her boots off. No socks. The sister unbuttons the sleeping girl's jeans and she lifts up her butt slightly. Just enough for you to be able to (with a bit of wiggling) pull the pants off her. Thankfully she is wearing panties, but they do look dirty and used. The sister looks at you, stammering, trying to ask you a question you've already figured out what is:

"Uhm... could I... could she, maybe, uhm...."
"Of course she can." you say reassuringly, and turn around to fish out a pair of fresh panties from your drawer.

When you turn back the sister has already taken the panties off, and the sleeping girl's vagina is exposed. It's quite a cute one. It's an innie, unlike your own. The sister slides the fresh panties up quite easily.

"Thank you!" the sister exclaims.
"No problem. Get her under the duvet, and I'll go get my groceries and a thermometer. We can talk about all of this afterwards."

She nods in agreement. You go back down the stairs and pick up your backpack and leave it in the kitchen. You get an ear thermometer from your medicine cabinet, and return to the girls. You stick the thermometer in the sleeping girl's ear.

"103.2 degrees" you state: "It's not dangerously high, but it's kind of close."
The sister exhales in relief. "You really are a kind soul."
Her compliment makes you blush. She is a pretty gorgeous woman. She's fairly tall. About six feet you reckon. Her breasts are probably a bit smaller than her sisters, but they look a lot more firm, probably because her body is so toned. She has long blonde hair. Body-wise the two sisters do not look like each other at all. If it wasn't for the very similar faces, you would not have believed that they were sisters.

You realize you have been kind of awkwardly staring at this woman for a few seconds too long. However, when you look in the face of the woman in front of you, she seems to be kind of awkwardly staring at you as well. Is she checking you out?

"So...." you trail off to snap her back to reality: "Let's talk."
"Yeah. Let's do that." she answers a bit absentmindedly and you walk into the living room. The apartment is pretty small. A living room/dining room/open kitchen area hybrid makes up most of it. There is a small bathroom, a small bedroom, and a very small entrance. You do also have a small storage room in the basement.

You both sit down on the couch.
"Okay. Names first, I guess." you start: "I'm Astrid."
You extend your hand for a handshake. She grabs your hand with both of hers.
"Vanessa. Thank you so much for helping my little sister, Olivia."

You are fairly certain an extensive talk of their predicament, and what you are going to do is going to happen now. You find yourself contemplating how to approach this conversation.

How will you handle this very serious talk involving a very deeply woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)