More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dc_michael_1981@me.com [email protected]

Will you?

Of course! I'll help you both.

"Of course. That's the plan. I don't allow wearing clothes in my home."

"What?" Vanessa paused her efforts to stare at the second head you just grew.

"What matters now is we get your sister dry and under the duvet before she freezes to . We can discuss what I require of my guests later," you say as you start removing the younger girl's flimsy sweatshirt. "With this, she might as well have been naked out there, and the same goes for you."

Her tight sweater did a better job hiding her surprisingly big breasts than it possibly could have done keeping her warm, even when it was dry.

'Now to the lower body.' You start with her boots while her sister unbuttons her jeans. You become more upset when you find she didn't even have socks on. By the time you have both her boots off, her sister has her jeans past her hips and you pull at the cuffs. It took the two of you to get the jeans past her thighs with the moist jeans clinging to her skin but after that, they come off without any fuss.

"You finish up with those," you say referring to her panties, "and I'll turn up the heat and grab some towels."

As you return with the towels, you notice the younger sister has lost the blue tint from her lips. You place the stack of towels on the bed and wrap the girl's shoulder-length, red hair up in the first towel and by the time you take the next towel to rub down her upper body, her sister has dried from her feet to her knees with another.

"It's good you happened to have some warm towels on hand."

"I always keep my towels over the heating vent." You both keep going till your towels meet over her belly button. Pulling the duvet up to cover her, you continue speaking to her sister. "I need to try to get my bag before it walks away and you need to get out of your wet clothes and dry off too."

You go to the first floor and return with your backpack, leaving it in the kitchen and hanging your coat and mittens by the door before returning to your bedroom. The conscious girl has wrapped her long blonde hair in a towel and is drying her torso with another. You pick up her windbreaker and tank top along with her sister's clothes and toss them on your laundry hamper before adding your blouse.

You realize you have been kind of awkwardly staring at this woman for a few seconds too long. However, when you look in the face of the woman in front of you, she seems to be kind of awkwardly staring at you as well. Is she checking you out?

"So...." you trail off to snap her back to reality: "Let's talk," you say as you remove your bra.

"Yeah. Let's do that," she answers as she removes her pants and panties. "Whatever you want from us, I'll do it. But leave my sister out of it."

While her mistrust is a bit hurtful, you do kind of see where she is coming from. "This isn't about sex," you say joining her in complete nudity. "This is about me loving myself, being comfortable in my own skin, and requiring my guests to do the same. I'm Astrid."

You extend your hand for a handshake. She grabs your hand with both of hers. "Vanessa. Thank you so much for helping my little sister, Olivia."

Do you explain yourself or inquire about your new guests?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)