More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ARandomGuy ARandomGuy

Am I Gonna Stay? Or Leave?

Of Course I'll Stay.

"Ummm. of course I'll stay for a while. gonna check if Nikki showed up or not?" I hug Sasha and my eyes met Jennifer's. like always she was again smirking. like she knew what I'm after. I was after her.

Nikki is my long-time ex-girlfriend. she was very good in bed. like a real beta should be. I loved every second with her in bed. but when I decided to break up with her she understood quite well.

Sasha told me Nikki had arrived and should be on the balcony. I winked at Jennifer and went to search for Nikki. Nikki was alone like always. after our breakup, she never got into a relationship. she had a drink in her hand and was looking at the city. I pressed myself behind her and grab the railing from both sides of her.

Nikki was a brunette and 24 years old. she had a perfect pornstar body with perfect 36 DD boobs and 26 waists. an ass that was dying for and trust me many boys were dying to bang her ass. but she was my girlfriend at university.

she was scared for a second and quickly turned around. when her eyes met mine she smiled and quickly jumped in my arms. "John, honey. I missed you, my knight."

I smiled and said, "I missed you too Nikki. where have you been?"

she quickly laughed and said, "you're asking as you care." I was taken aback by her counter.

"of course, I care honey."

she looked me in the eyes and said while shaking her head, "no, that's not true john. I know you loved the BDSM game we used to play but that's all you care about. you never cared about me. you didn't even ask me how I was holding up after our breakup. I mean, come on! you should've been doing it. we were the hottest couple out there. no one was our match."

indeed she is right and I know it. with a body like hers, I should've been in touch for years. It's been 4 years of our breakup and I never tried to get in touch with her.

her face was telling me she was hurt and if she tell me to never contact her again, I understand. after all she tried to call me many times and tried to find me too but I kept changing jobs and cities. it was not easy but I wanted to be more serious in my life.

I tried to say something, "listen Nikki....."

she quickly cut me off and said, "I love you. I always did. even when we broke up I realized it was more than a fuck game for me. and I didn't love you for your monster cock or perfect masculine body. I loved you for your heart. yeah, you may be always dominated me in sex but you never mistreated me. and after our breakup, I realize if I really want to settle and marry a guy, it was you. it was always you."

I was speechless. what should I say? I can't talk. I felt like a jerk myself. here is a girl I spent countless nights with me, talking to me with her heart out. and here I'm, wanting to have a girl who's someone else girl. Nikki was lusting after me and I want Jen.

I'm going to hell!

Nikki didn't give me another chance to say anything. she quickly ran inside the hall and disappeared. but I'm sure I saw a hint of depression and tear in her eyes.

I came back inside the hall and saw many guests were gone. only a few peoples were around and Sasha was nowhere. I didn't have any reason to stay around. I just wanted to leave now and never come back. even if Sasha invites me next year I won't come.

I'm not a good friend, nor a good lover. I looked around for Sasha, so I can tell I'm leaving. but she was nowhere. so I decided to knock on the door of her room. I was used to telling her I'm leaving. so against my will, I was at her door again.

when I tried to knock on her door I realize that door was already open and I could hear the moaning sound inside.

I know curiosity kills the cat. but I'm not a cat. I'm a dog, a big one. who is used to fuck cats. I... I mean pussies.

out of curiosity, I decided to look inside the room. and what I just saw left me speechless for 2nd time today. until now I was thinking I have the biggest cock in this building. pretty much this was true. I'm god gifted. with a 9" hard cock. it was not easy for everybody to be this big.

but I just see it in front of me. a girl bigger than me. who is the girl? her name is Jennifer. she has over 10" cock and right now she was brutally pounding Sasha into submission. Sasha was on the floor and naked. there were many red spots on her body and her neck was red. like Jen tried to her out. Jen was pressing her on the floor with her leg on Sasha's head and pounding her asshole with her pole who was thicker than a soda cane.

Sasha was moaning like a bitch in the heat and losing her shit. her eyes were barely open.

I looked at Jennifer's face and soon our eyes met. it looks like she was watching me the whole time. she smirks and the pressure of her foot increased on Sasha's head. like she was trying to show me what a stud she is. her body was flashing with sweat and her smile grew more while she beckons me to come inside.

I got nervous and the image of Nikki quickly flashed in my mind. that girl still loves me. I can go inside and have fun with my recent crush. maybe I'll get a chance to fuck her as well. or I can stay away and try to chase Nikki from now on.

what should I do?

Nikki Or Jennifer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)