More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What tale did she tell?

Odysseus & Polyphema

It had been a long arduous trip home from the war with Troy for Odysseus and his crew. Blown horrendously off course, they had encountered adventure after terror after danger after crisis, and were now reduced to but three men aboard the ship. They were however almost returned home to legendary Ithica. Now though, the wind cast their ship against a new island and desperately short of supplies, Odysseus and his last 2 men went looking warily for food.

Fresh from his bout of insanity listening while bound to the mast, neither the men or even Odysseus himself trusted their King with a weapon. Odysseus accepted this with grace and followed along behind the others. Venturing inland in search of food as the sun began to sink into the Western sea, they came upon a group of large houses, and a shadow playing across a wall opposite them of a voluptuous woman.

The men, deprived of female contact by being away so long at war then at sea raced around the corner to meet the body that owned such an enticing shadow, while Odysseus hung back, still tender from his erotically charged encounter with the siren only that morning.

Suddenly the "woman" who created the shadow stepped forward and laid hold of them. Taking one sailor in each hand she raised them high above her head. She was a 12 foot tall giantess, statuesquely beautiful in all areas with the exception in that she had one single eye set in the middle of her face

"Ha!" laughed Polyphema the Cyclops. "I have 2 little sheep. What will I do with you two?" and with a couple of quick gestures, she had stripped their armour and weapons from them and held them naked. The men screamed in terror.

Odysseus shrank back into the shadows and watched as she proceeded to bind them back to back with each other, hands tied firmly behind them, terrified that she might eat his last two sailors and leave him stranded here alone

Frightened to make a sound, Odysseus watched as she yanked open the legs of the first sailor, Melos, and pulled the pair of the men easily towards her, opening her ruby lipped mouth and sucking his cock inside her. Odysseus couldn't believe what he was seeing. This giant cyclops was sucking off Melos. Still he dared not make a sound, despite the mingled protestations of the sailor and his developing grunts of lust and desparation. The other man tried to crane his head around to see what was happening, but Polyphema ignored him, concentrating on sucking the first sailor dry.

Eventually with a series of shudders, Melos, apparently came in the mouth of the giantess, who continued to suck him until he produced no more, then surfaced.

"Is that all you've got for me little one?" she mocked him, before spinning the two round until she faced Hadenos, a more rotund fellow who although nervous grinned with anticipation and happily opened his own legs to allow the cyclops access.

She laughed and grabbed him by the buttocks and repeated her blow job of Melos. Hadenos grinned away throughout, unperturbed by her size or her single giant eye.

Odysseus had misgivings about this though, but remained hidden, working on his strategy while she sucked and sucked the semen from his other seaman.

Like his compatriot, Hadenos spurted happily into the mouth of Polyphema and she duly swallowed all produce.

"ha ha ha. You think this is fun now do you?" she mocked the little fat sailor. "Well, lets see how you get on in a few hours. And remember, nobody gets to touch my sweet little pussy. You can dream all you want, but this is all mine! No tiny little sheep will ever take my sweet virginity", and with that she spun them round once more and began to close her mouth around Melos' cock again.

"Wait... I can't... Its too soon" objected Melos, but too late. She had sucked him inside and was once more licking along his shaft and his erection had returned. Melos' face showed that it was a little painful to be doing this again so soon. However, she paid no heed to his objections and kept bobbing her large head down on his crotch swamping his abdomen in her lush tresses.

Odysseus tried to think straight and ignore his own raging hardon. It was all he could do to stop himself rushing from the shadows and mounting her from behind, reaching round to clutch those huge titties and haul himself all the way, deep, deep inside her.

Melos looked completely spent as Polyphema turned her attention once more to Hadenos who looked less delighted this time.

While she completely drained his gonads, Odysseus scanned the room for a weapon, but found nothing. She had thrown the men's swords onto a shelf over 10 feet above him.

He looked around once more as Hadenos screamed in his ejaculation down the Cyclops' throat. What could he use? It was then that he saw the cooking pot sitting bubbling on the open hearth. The sailors caught his eye and followed it, then Polyphema saw what they were looking at. "Yes", she laughed. "Once I've made sure you're nice and drained, you two will make quite a nice supper", and with that she spun them around once more and proceeded to thrust her face once more towards Melos' wilted cock. In a minute he was screaming as the giant coaxed his unwilling cock back to life.

Stealthily, Odysseus crept from his hiding place and gathered his tools and waited silently behind Polyphema as she squatted to receive her fifth deposit of cum from the two bound sailors. Before she could spin them round and begin to Hadenos' cock again, he leapt on her back and swung a sack that had contained a mountain of vegetables over her head, obscuring her one good eye.

"Who is that!?" she screamed and whirled to dislodge him but instantly lost her footing and fell, striking her head on the hearth and knocking herself out cold. Odysseus raced, gathering leather thongs and pinned her arms behind her binding them tightly together and praying that they were strong enough to hold Polyphema's massive arms. She began to stir, just as he finished binding her ankles together. Odysseus freed his distressed sailors as the giant began to stir.

The men turned to leave at a hurry. However, Odysseus was having none of that. Frustrated with missing out on the siren earlier that day, he looked at the huge bare ass and the large pussy visible through the gap in her thighs and disrobed himself.

"What!"? bellowed Polyphema, "Get off me you filthy little man", but Odysseus just reached out his arms and only just managed to clutch her hips before sinking his cock deep in her pussy.

"Noooo", she screamed... "I'm a virgin! You cant do this to me".

Odysseus considered that she was about to eat them all and thought she had already forfeited any rights of complaint and began plowing into her with gusto. He reached his arm back and slapped her ass as hard as he could (and Odysseus was after all the All-Greek boxing champion for the last 10 years).

"Oww. that stings. Stop that!" she squealed. Odysseus grabbed and twisted her soft ass flesh, pulling her cheeks apart to expose her sphincter. Should he, he wondered.

"Hey... Stop that! Dont you go getting any ideas midget!" she called, but unable to see him for the sack over her head.

Odysseus positioned his cock balancing gently on her sphincter, "Say my name bitch!"

"Huh. Stop... I dont know it. Who are you?"

"No-man"! he said and thrust his cock as far into her asshole as he could before pistoning as fast and hard into her as he could.

"Ow, ow, ow. No-man. Please stop. I'm sorry I sucked all the cum from your little friends' cocks. I wasn't going to OW, OW, OW, eat them. Honest. No-man, please".

Odysseus continued in silence, hammering away at her back passage until almost ready to cum he withdrew once more and thrust again into her cunt. Odysseus considered it was a good thing he had tied her legs together, making her pussy tighter, or he might have struggled to have such an impact on her giant pussy.

"Noooo! No, please No-man, don't cum in my sweet little pussy..... noooo!"

It was too late though and Odysseus let fly, sending jets of stringy white cum deep inside the beautiful female cyclops.

Almost instantly though, he could see that her bonds were beginning to loosen and as soon as his last spurt hit home, he jumped off her and began pushing the sailors out of the door and back towards the beach with their ship.

Odysseus himself though ducked behind an outbuilding as he watched the giantess lumber naked from her house, pussy dripping cum and scan the area for the midget sailors before heading into the next house. He followed her and listened quietly behind the vast door.

"Help! You have to help me!" said Polyphema.

A deep giant male voice boomed, "Why? What has happened sweet Polyphema?"

"I've been fucked!" wailed Polyphema. "My sweet little pussy has been invaded".

"What. How did this happen? Who did this?" asked another deep male voice.

"Yes. Tell us little one and we will find the invader and make him pay" joined in a third.

"No man. No man has fucked me".

"No man?" asked one of the male voices.

"Yes. No-man buttfucked me. No-man has had his filthy cock in my perfect little asshole. No-man spanked my ass, and No-Man has cum inside my delicate little pussy".

With that the giants began to crease up with laughter.

Odysseus retreated quietly listening to Polyphema entreating the males to action. "Please brothers, you have to find him and make him pay".

Almost weeping with laughter a reply came "oh dear. Fuck me. Find who little one?"

"Find no man!!!!!" she creamed, but by then Odysseus was well on his way back to the safety of the ship just as the sailors were preparing to cast off. Surely this time he would get home without further disaster.

The end.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)