More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calleman20 calleman20

What will happen next?

Observation and release.

Micheal spent several weeks in quarantine in a hospital to observe him and see if he had been exposed to something in the lab, the fungus though having bonded to Micheal had also become much smarter than before and managed to remain hidden while Micheal was being put under observation.

The doctors and scientists involved in the treatment and fungus experiment believing him to be safe, decided to realese him again, after of course reprimending him for having entered an off limits area, this of course also being limited to a verbal warning becouse the lab should have been locked to begin with.

He returned home shortly after and a few days later returned to school again.

Micheal had not felt anything diffrent beyond the initial burning feeling which was chalked up to the glass splinters having entered his body all over.

He actually felt great relatively speaking, and his cuts having healed fully not even leaving behind a scar was great for him.

Things though were about to be turned on their heads very quickly upon arriving home again.

Micheal was sitting in his room listening to music when suddenly his mother walked in to the room, asking how his day had been.

Micheal though couldn’t concentrate on that at all becouse he suddenly was starting to get real hard watching her.

She was beautiful of course with her mature looks and lovely face, her beasts being massive was noted and her wide child bearing hips and huge ass was also very obvious along with her brown curly hair only being a tiny bit grey in some spots.

He knew this objectively speaking before, but now he suddenly felt a need for her, this unnatural magnetic pull he felt was forcing him to lust for her.

Helen noticed him staring at him, and not in a normal way, was starting to get worried.

“Micheal honey, is everything Okey? “

He didn’t know when it happened but he had gotten up and swiftly walked to her, standing just in front of her, he took a deep breath pulling spores from somewhere he didn't know he had before, and kissed her deeply on the mouth while exhaling the spores inside her lungs.

Helen not being prepared at all for what he did, did not have time to stop him and when she started struggling her fate had already been sealed.

She pushed him back and screamed, telling him to stay away from him.

Micheal though were having very strange sensations in his body going on right now.

He could feel the spores he had exhaled into Helen as if a part of him, just like an extension of him.

And Helen could feel something strange happening as well becouse she started to lose control of her body and seing black spots in her vision.

One moment Micheal was standing with his mother in his room and the next… it was just him, well not exactly there were still two “people” in the room just there was only on consciousness controlling both bodies.

The strangest part of all was how natrual this all felt to Micheal, he could see his “mother” in front of him but also himself from his other pair of eyes too.

He had no trouble coordinating both bodies and could move them independently from each other while also having his mother's memories and mannerisms.

He/she was Helen in a strange way, and while first he was horiefies at what he had done, some outside seemed to dull these responses leaving just exitment and acceptance behind.

And also a need to spread!

What is next for our new hive mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)