More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eruco91 Eruco91

What's next?

Obliviousness.

The spell echoed in their ears as understanding took hold of the 2 girls. They began to giggle at the possibilities. With Karen being completely oblivious to what she was wearing until she was told and a bit more gullible in general.

The two girls began to formulate a plan talking late into the night.

The next day the two were up early making preparations. They began to grin ear to ear as Karen went to shower.

Karen for her sake was feeling a sense of euphoria she woke up feeling a stress knot gone from her mind. As she idly let the water flow over her naked body she had a long contemplative shower before wrapping a towel around herself, quickly doing her makeup and stepping out of the bathroom.

"You look amazing Karen love the outfit" Mandy said with a grin.
"Oh stunning" Jennifer added.
The oblivious teen shook her head certain she hadn't gotten dressed yet. Yet even more certain that her friends were telling the truth.

"When you look as good as I do everything is stunning" Karen replied with her usual arrogance. Descending the stairs and joining the others completely oblivious to her only clad in a towel self.

What's the girl's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)