More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Follow the Shopkeeper or The Widow?

Objects In The Briefcase

The Briefcase- A large briefcase which contained all of the objects. Every object in the briefcase has been empowered with some special ability. The briefcase is a symbol of containment and it has a power of its own that it nullifies the powers of all the other objects around it.

Pencil- A symbol of creation the pencil allows the owner to redraw reality. Though the most powerful of the objects it has the most limits since it has to be sharpened each time losing a little bit of the pencil.

Pen- The owner of the pen gains the ability to rewrite the future.

Playing Cards- A pack of playing cards with naked women on them. The cards are a symbol of probability and several of the cards have special effects on the fate of the owner. Some good and some bad. Here are a few.
Seven Of Clubs- Grants the owner unusually good luck.
Two Of Hearts- Grants the owner passionate romance.
Queen of Diamonds- Grants the owner great wealth.
Ace of Spades- The card.

Swiss Army Knife- A versatile object with many powers. Like the cards several of the attachments have separate powers. Here are a few.
Tweezers- Causes an object to shrink when touched.
Magnifying Glass- Causes an object to return to its normal size if shrunk.
Screwdriver- Fixes any device with just a touch.
Wire Cutter- Disables any device with just a touch. Does not work on objects from the briefcase.
Scissors- Causes an object to split into two objects creating two clones of the original. Does not work on objects from the breifcase.
Pliers- Causes two split objects to rejoin if split.

Cologne Bottle- A symbol of seduction it makes the owner irresistible to all women for an hour.

Wallet- A brown leather wallet with the Initials J.H. Its most noticeable power is that a fifty dollar bill appears in it once a day if there is less then fifty dollars in it. The wallet also has a side effect power. A ring from a condom can be found embedded into the leather under the picture holder. Touching it causes an instant erection even if the owner just had an orgasm.

Collage Football Ring- Grants the user enhanced physical powers. Including above normal strength, speed, agility, and stamina.

Binoculars- Typically they allow a person to see things far away. This pair isn’t much different except that it grants the user clairvoyance being able to see things miles away even through walls.

Sun Glasses- A pair of sunglasses. People have used sun glasses for years to conceal there identity. These or no different except that they grant the user invisibility.

Camera- A symbol of memories. The camera is a key to the past. When one looks through the camera they can see and take pictures of the past.

Reading Glasses- A symbol of vision the eye glasses allow the user to see events that haven’t happened yet.

Walkman Radio- A radio which doesn’t pick up radio stations but instead allows the user to hear the thoughts of others around them. Luckily the radio seems to be able to distinguish one mind from another allowing the user to simply change the station. A side effect of the walkman is that if used with the binoculars, Camera, or reading glasses the person can also hear instead of just see into the past, present, or future.

Gold Wrist Watch- A symbol of time the wrist watch allows the owner the ability to stop, fast forward, or rewind time up to twelve hours when they try to set it. When used with the glasses or camera it allows the user the power to better control how far into the past or present they see.

Compass- Maybe the weakest of the objects but it is connected to all of the objects. It doesn’t point north. Instead it points to the nearest object not owned but the owner of the compass. The compass however can not locate any object near the briefcase.

Key Chain- Allows the owner of the key chain to travel instantly from one door to another no matter how far apart they are as long as they have a key to the location they wish to go.

Leather Gloves- Allows the wearer to move stuff as if he was touching it even if he is far away. He can even pickup and throw object though they have to be within his normal limits of what he can lift.

Mirror- A symbol of apperance. The mirror allows the owner the power to take on the apperance of anyone they know.

Batteries- Several of the items have batteries. However the objects seem to function even without the batteries. If the batteries are removed and put into another object that object is granted some kind of power depending what the object is.

OTHER OBJECTS
Calculator
Drinking Flask
Flash Light
Gold Ink Pen
Handcuffs
Lighter
Man’s Wedding Ring
Mirror
Note Pad
Wedding Ring
Woman’s Gold Necklace

Objects Thrown Away- Several of the objects are thrown in the trash because the shop keeper doesn’t know they are actually value since they would hold no real valuable if they where not empowered.

Air Plane Ticket From Wallet- Once out of range of the briefcase this object becomes clear that it is magical since it levitates about a foot off of any surface it is above. It grants the owner the power of levitation when touched.

Bottle Of Pain Reliever- Though out of date these pills now do a lot more then relive pain. Once a person takes the pills they are granted the power of regeneration. The bottle intself also can heal when held.

House Key From Key Chain- A master key of sorts it can open any door with a similar lock.

Other Thrown Away Objects
Condom From Wallet
Credit Card From Wallet
Wedding Photo From Wallet
Hunter Family Photo From Wallet
Henry Hunters Baby Photo From Wallet
House Key From Key Chain
Car Key From Key Chain
Locker Key From Key Chain
Erotic Magazine
An Old Map
Ear Plugs
Joseph Hunter’s Drivers License
A Paper Clip
An Eraser
A Rubber Band

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)