More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by footcfootc footcfootc

What's next?

OTHK'S FINEST

Sormv sat at hes post in their ship. which he had crash landed on earth in a remote area. sand spread for as far as the eye could see and dust storms would blow through and leave mounds and hills in different places all the time. Sormv's job was piolet and tech also communications and anything to do with networks. Sormv had chosen to be a massive vibrator and had the smoothest finish you could imagine. He unfortunately has a bad buzzing condition which causes him trouble like for talking and controlling anything he touches.

after doing extensive research and training on human females he saw fit to choose this appearance and weaponry as studies show woman find them great.hes team how ever have different thoughts on hes appearance and decision. 'ZZ-ZZ -BZZZZZZ Leni just blew up that whole pub-zzz' 'The only thing he blew was that ...that piece of low crawling human anatomy.....TWICE!!!!' said voku 'why? why? did he choose to be penis's. 'WHY?' shouted ioi. 'i mean we are so much more advanced, so many light years ahead. we could have just become anything' screamed out ioi, out of nowhere .

ioi is not to big at all infact hes the smallest of the team he had done research on ghosts and possession. a real piece of work on othk ruthless in hes dark ways. fighting for othk was a calling the fun was the silent killing of high ranked personal. by being so stealthy he was almost invisible he has become one of the most valuable pieces for the othkens army. so he has chosen to go for the sheet over the body look in black. equipped with hes two needle thin transparent swords he calls them the polti-pets.

he may not have the appearance but he has really tied up all corners when it comes to the humans, the polti-pets are stabbed into the prey and will forever on ward be ioi's . polti-pets hit the inner pleasure spots including the mind and injects the arousing sperm continuously. while one tricks you in to beleaving you are in any situation. The other is working on the inner sex organs and arousal target points to optimize maximum harvesting. the shafts are made of the same material as the collectors use to extract produce during and after the prey is harvested without humans ever even knowing.

just then Leni appears Sormv claps hes hands 'BZZ-ZZ watching you-zz was inspirational- bzzz, all those dick-zzz, hopeless to every othken. Leni slowly shifted and slightly lifted hes hat ' TO NICE' 'BZZ-BZZ' 'SHUT UP!!!' Voku interrupted 'you stupid vibrator honestly how is our race still alive? i mean we made you the piolet, how are we Even Alive?' shouted voku. ioi piped up ' Sormv you watched what humans call porn and all you are is a vibrator' and packed up laughing 'zzz-zz collectors have extracted all our honey-zz' 'good luck separating nectar from the shower of cum Karen pulled out of Leni' ioi growled.

Voku interrupted the banter 'any sign of the others 'zzyezzz by the look on my locater and mapping Tew-flszz is....izzzz ' 'well ? whats so hard?' ioi piped up 'besides being a over grown vibrator? hes not the tastiest pickle in our pot' 'shutzzz up... it would a pear Tew-flszz izz landed in that big puddle..zz.zz' voku shook hes head 'well then hes dead ' ioi jumped up!!!! 'zzzzzzzzz aahhazz dont do that you scared me .zz.zz.zz thought you were a ghost' 'Thats what they call the sea obviously named because we can see it from the space. now log into the collectors logs Tew-fls would have already started reaping . if not then i will head to that location. And Lenni your assignment is in Kazakhstan so best get going' Sormv smiled at Lenni 'Good luck you massive ,zzz,zz bunch of dick,zzz. dont cum,zzzz,z to quick again,zz

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)