More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CarterRyan CarterRyan

Hut or Voice

OLD/INACTIVE THREAD A beautiful witch

//AUTHOR´S NOTE: This is an old thread, from before I adopted the story. I´m going to put my own spin on what happens in this thread in my own thread, so this thread is basically irrelevant, but I don´t feel quite right just deleting it, in case the original author ever feels like continuing it someday/somehow....//

I hear someone pounding on my door. I'm annoyed because I was in the middle of concocting a new potion. I try to ignore the knocking, hoping that whoever it is will go away.

It doesn't work. The person knocking at my door is persistent. So I go to the door and open it. Before me, I see a tall man wearing a long robe. His hood is drawn over his head covering most of his face. He has a look to him that makes me think he may be a wizard. It's been a while since I met one of those.

"Can I help you?", I ask.

"Hello, my Lady. My name is Solomon Magus. I wonder if you could provide me shelter until the storm passes on?"

He sounds charming and, being the horny witch that I am, I'm interested in seeing what's under his cloak. But I decide to feign the shyness and insecurity that a normal woman may feel in this situation. For the time being anyway.

"Well sir, I usually don't make a habit of inviting strange men into my hut. Especially when I can't see their face."

He apologizes and draws his hood back just far enough to reveal his face to me.

He has piercing green eyes, high cheekbones, and a long blonde beard with dark brown or black highlights. He is ruggedly handsome. His beard gives him a wizened look, but I suspect that he is younger than he appears.

I invite him in and he enters my humble abode.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)