More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which females shall you want to see?

OC-Time stop

"Mart! Let's do another photo shoot later today, alright? I'm already on my way, haha!"

Mart sighs as he puts down the phone to get his camera and tripod ready. A good female friend of his, Dia, has always asked him to do photoshoots of her. What she did with the photos, he wasn't sure, but it seemed likely she just wanted to put them on her instagram or something.

Just as he gets his equipment ready, he hears the doorbell ring to his apartment. Walking over, he opens the door and greets her.

"Hiiiiii!" Dia waves cutely, legs crossed and wearing some of her usual fashionable clothing. "Hello." "Mart, I was thinking something in the shower today, and like uh-I'll do a pose like this-" She does a cute pose for a second-"and then like...yeah, that'll be it. I really only need that 1 photo."

"Sure then."

Mart moves all of his equipment to the bathroom, positioning his camera on his tripod and angling it, pointing forwards to the bathroom scaled wall. Dia appears moments later. "Whaddya think of this Marto?" Mart holds back his shock. Dia was wearing a very sexy looking blue lingerie, just barely covering her tits and chest. You can see the strands tight around her curvy body.

"Um, yeah, ok just go in the shower and just pose what you'd like." Dia obliges and hops in the shower, moving past the tripod and camera.

"Tell me when you're ready." "Ready!"

Dia makes her usual suggestive poses as the camera flashes multiple times with a bright light. Switching from the poses so gracefully, it was easy to see why so many people followed her on instagram. After about 10 shots, she repositioned again, as Mart took another picture. But after the picture, Dia seemed unresponsive; she was still in the pose. "Dia? Diaaaaaaa." Mart smirks as he moves the tripod back and examines his frozen friend's body

Unbeknownst to Dia, Mart had secretly been freezing her in place during their "normal" photoshoots with a special add-on with his camera; it froze any living thing it took a picture of. When frozen, she stayed completely still and was completely unaware, essentially turning her brain off. During her frozen state, Mart would often just sit and stare at her marvelous body, often getting hard knowing that he was able to get this close to Dia while she was unaware. He tried carefully to never touch and move her body, as she might've noticed a difference in position. So he just poked around her body, maybe massaged her a bit, usually her chest and thighs. And on the rare occasion, he actually kissed her. But seeing her in such a sexual outfit, oh it made his dick rise.

Mart approached the frozen Dia, and leaned in to smell her hair; Ah, it was so great. Lavender conditioner, he loved it, he always loved that smell when he got near her. Mart examined her body front and back and began to poke and grope around. Especially around her thighs, god her thick ass thighs could make any man bow. 'Her tits aren't bad either,' he thought as he lightly squeezed them. He wanted to fuck her so bad, but there was 0 chance she wouldn't know once she was unfrozen.

'Wait.' Mart realised that he could likely touch her more, due to the showerhead. It'd be fairly easy to wash off any....fluids on her.

Mart smiles as he took off his pants.

Not limp yet, his penis soared high, precum beginning to spill from it. He steadily pressed it against Dia's thighs. "Oh fuck yes." Rubbing it back and forth, and slowly squatting down to smear all the way down her left leg. Once that was done he did it to the right. It was hard to see, but under the right lighting you could see slight brushes of precum brandished on her smooth, rounded thighs.

Mart brought in a chair and stood up on it. His dick was now up to her chest, (he wasn't the tallest man around.) He panted, thinking of how sexy Dia looked and how much he was fucking with her. With his dick right above her chest, more precum start dripping down onto her chest and boobs. He angled his body and slid up and down through her tit window, and after a bit he started ejaculating around her plump melons.

"God you're so fucking sexy." Mart's head went for her neck, and a loud sucking sound was made, resulting in a faint hickey on her neck. Mart sucked on her neck some more, kissing it, licking it, even biting it. Slowly coming face to face with her, he stuck his tongue out and tried very carefully not to move her mouth as he coated her lips with saliva.

He jumped down from the chair and moved to the back, gazing at her round, peach ass. He jumped towards it, shaking Dia a bit, as his mouth envelops her ass. "I wish you were with me, oh fuck." Mart's sadness turned into jealously as he started whipping his dick around her ass more harshly. "Fuck! Dia, you bitch. It should've been me, not him-it's not fair!"

Mart calmed himself down, and lets out a sigh. Guess it was time to close this session. He walks to the nozzle and lets out some cold water, mostly splashing on Dia (a little got on him though). He was careful to mostly let it spray on her body, and barely her face and hair. Mart then gets a bar of soap and rubs it all across where he defiled Dia's body. Resisting the urge to play with her, Mart goes on with washing her.

After stopping the water, Mart gets one of his towels and lightly pads her body to absorb the wetness. It took a bit, but after very *closely* examining her body, no droplets were found. Her lingerie was a little wet so he decided to wait.

Taking a step back, he gazed at Dia's body yet again. It was marvelous how her pose had not changed even slightly. Her innocent eyes and busty mouth were still closed, still posing for the photoshoot she so desperately wanted. Mart sighs as he decides to make dinner for the both of them, Pot pie, one of her favorites. As he bakes it, he goes back in the bathroom to check up on her again-all dry. Mart puts his clothing back on as he repositions the camera as closely to how it was. After focusing up again, readjusting his hair, and smacking his lips, a bright lash broke Dia from her stasis. Dia immediately moved to a different pose, and to another. Mart kept taking a couple more shots until Dia stopped him.

"Oh my god, Mart these are so greattt!" Dia looked through the camera library while Mart put his tripod back into its case. "Thanks." "And-wait. Is that pot pie? You made pot pie?!" Mart grinned. "Yep, you want some." "OF COURSE I DO." Dia squeals in excitement as she readily puts her clothes back on, as Mart grins while getting the pot pie out of the oven.

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)