More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Loeman Loeman

Where are you headed?

Nyn, decadent subterranean Dark Elf city

Surface dwellers call it the Underworld. Great subterranean caverns, caves, tunnels, and passageways that catacomb beneath the world above. A deadly, exotic place, full of great luminescent fungi and plants, foreign threats, chitinous killers, strange lizards and amphibians, slimes, insects, evil but grand societies of fascist dwarves, and great tribes of goblins; with every single being seemingly more treacherous, predatory, sadistic, or just plain bizarre than the last.

This place is the home of the Dark Elves, and before you is Nyn, one of their greatest cities. Enslaved workers - surface dwellers and denizens of the Underworld alike, labor under the careful direction of Dark Elf engineers and artists. They toil ceaselessly to mine and reinforce the city, making it slightly larger with each day, carving intricate housing, public buildings, farming areas, and everything else a city might need straight out of the rock. Anything and everything is for sale in this city; from slaves, to great magic, to power. The vicious, power-hungry nobility struggles constantly in skirmishes, politics, and even dances or gatherings - gaining or losing power through blood or matters of prestige only observable to their warped elven minds.

Somewhere in the organized chaos of beautiful, deadly Nyn might even be something worth your time.

So who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)