More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by birdking birdking

Who and what (or a different Makoto or timeline if you please)

Nursed back to health after passing out.

It was only the first day, and you had passed out. God were you out of your element thinking an ant like you could compare to the Ultimates. "Ummmmm A-are you awake. Mr. Naegi" a small voice Squeaked out. And now you had embarrassed yourself in front of a girl. Before you stood a girl with unevenly cut black bangs. Bandaged hands holding a clipboard which she was either using to hide from your our was about to be used to bludgeon you. To state it plainly she was cute in an awkward sort of way. You immediately sprung up in some attempt to save face. "Yes totally! Never Better!" "EEK!" she jumped half a mile drooping her clipboard behind herself. "I'm S-so sorry about that how unprofessional. Let me pick up your medical chart" she bent down right in front of you. You couldn't help your curiosity as your eyes traced up her bandaged leg just see how far the injury went. No other reason. your eyes stopped on to her rather pale, pronounced and uncovered rear. heat rushed to your face as well to your crotch. god did you hate your luck right now.

Before you lay a neatly trimmed entrance exposed and for the taking. so warm and inviting to you sex addled young adult mind. all you had to was pounce.

bide your time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)