More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by roleplaygirl84 roleplaygirl84

Now its time to learn more about the team...

Nurse Maria

https://ibb.co/yYMqH2P

Alright, let's dive into the next audacious encounter! In a luxurious office, Pavel ea-gerly awaits the arrival of the stunning mature brunette nurse. As she enters the room, her luscious curves and mesmerizing K-cup bustline captivate Pavel's attention from the very first moment.

Pavel leans back in his chair, his eyes fixed on her ample bosom. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" he says, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "You must be the alluring nurse I've been hearing so much about."

The brunette nurse smirks, sauntering closer to Pavel. "That's right, Doctor. I'm here to show you just how skilled I am at taking care of your needs."

Pavel's voice drips with desire as he leans forward. "I must say, your assets are quite impressive. But I need to know if you have what it takes to handle the demands of this position. Are you ready to prove your worth, my dear?"

The nurse's lips curl into a sultry smile. "Oh, Doctor, I assure you, I'm more than ready. I'll show you just how capable I am in more ways than one."

Pavel raises an eyebrow, his voice filled with anticipation. "Alright then, let's get down to business. I need someone who can handle the pressures of the job, both inside and outside the examination room. Tell me, what makes you the perfect can-didate?"

The nurse steps closer, her voice laced with seduction. "Doctor, I possess the perfect blend of professionalism and sensuality. I can soothe the patients with my caring touch, but I can also provide a special brand of therapy for those who require a lit-tle...extra attention."

Pavel's eyes darken with desire. "And what kind of extra attention are we talking about, exactly?"

The nurse leans against the desk, her low-cut uniform leaving little to the imagina-tion. "Doctor, I have a deep understanding of human anatomy. I know exactly where to touch, how to touch, and when to touch to bring pleasure beyond imagination. My hands are skilled, and my techniques are legendary."

Pavel's breath quickens, his voice husky with desire. "You have my undivided atten-tion. Show me what you're capable of."

The nurse smirks, stepping forward and placing her hands on Pavel's shoulders. With a gentle yet firm grip, she starts massaging his tense muscles, working her magic with every stroke.

Her voice lowers to a seductive whisper. "Feel that, Doctor? That's just a taste of what I can do. Imagine the pleasure I could bring to your body, mind, and soul."

Pavel's eyes flutter closed, lost in the sensation of her touch. "You've certainly caught my interest, my dear. But I need to see if you can handle the pressure in a different setting. Follow me to the examination room. Let's put your skills to the ultimate test."

The tantalizing tension escalates as Pavel leads the way to the examination room, a realm of hidden desires and clandestine encounters. Inside, the atmosphere crackles with anticipation. Pavel, now playing the role of a patient with erectile problems, takes a seat on the examination bench, his pulse racing with anticipation.

Maria, the seductive brunette nurse, stands beside him, exuding confidence and pro-fessionalism. She adjusts her stethoscope, her eyes locked with Pavel's. "Now, Mr. Smith, let's get to the bottom of your little predicament, shall we?" she purrs, her voice a velvety mix of concern and sensuality.

Pavel feigns embarrassment, his cheeks tinged with a rosy hue. "Yes, Nurse Maria. I've been having trouble...down there," he confesses, his voice filled with a mix of vul-nerability and desire.

Maria's delicate fingers brush against Pavel's thigh, sending shivers down his spine. "Don't worry, Mr. Smith. I'm here to help you find a solution. We'll start with a thor-ough examination to uncover any underlying causes."

With measured steps, Maria circles the examination bench, her every move oozing confidence. She approaches Pavel, her scent intoxicatingly sweet. "First, I need to as-sess your blood flow," she says, her voice a soft whisper against his ear.

Pavel's heart pounds in his chest as Maria delicately unbuttons his shirt, her finger-tips grazing his skin with tantalizing tenderness. Her skilled hands glide across his chest, feeling for any irregularities, while her warm breath dances on his neck.

"Now, Mr. Smith," she murmurs, her voice a sultry melody, "I'm going to check your blood pressure. Please, extend your arm and relax."

Pavel obediently extends his arm, his senses heightened by Maria's proximity. As she wraps the cuff around his bicep, her fingers brush against his skin, her touch electri-fying. The air crackles with an undeniable tension, as if time itself holds its breath.

"Your blood pressure seems to be within the normal range," Maria whispers, her eyes locked with Pavel's. "But there's more we can explore."

She reaches for a drawer, retrieving a small vial of lubricant, her move-ments both purposeful and deliberate. She meets Pavel's gaze, her eyes filled with a mix of professionalism and unspoken desire.

"Just a gentle touch," Maria assures, her voice a velvet caress. "This will help me perform a thorough examination."

Pavel's breath hitches as Maria slowly unzips his trousers, her touch feather-light yet full of intent. With practiced expertise, she applies a small amount of lubricant, her fingers moving with a grace that hints at untold pleasures.

"Now, Mr. Smith," Maria murmurs, her voice laced with a teasing under-tone, "I'm going to examine your response to stimulation. This will help me understand the extent of your condition."

Pavel's heart races as Maria's fingers skillfully navigate the delicate ter-rain, exploring with a delicate touch that stirs his desires. Every stroke, every caress, sends waves of ecstasy through his body, merging the realms of medical examination and forbidden pleasure.

Maria, with her mesmerizing curves, decides to make a bold move, unveiling her im-pressive assets which are the cup size K! Pavel can't help but feel his excitement grow as his eyes feast upon her ample bosom, accentuated by those captivating dark areolas. The atmosphere crackles with a palpable tension as Maria takes notice of Pavel's undeniable reaction. A mischievous smile plays on her lips as she leans in closer.

Maria: "Seems like I've caught your attention, Pavel. My, my, your size is quite im-pressive too. Are you ready for a thorough examination?"

Pavel, feeling a surge of desire, nods eagerly, unable to form coherent words in re-sponse.

Maria: "Let's not waste any more time then. Lie back on the examination bench and prepare for a tantalizing experience."

As Pavel complies, Maria takes her time, sensually tracing her fingertips along his body, relishing in the anticipation. The room fills with the intoxicating scent of arous-al, and the sound of their breaths intertwining creates an undeniable symphony of desire.

Maria, with her confident allure, decides to explore new avenues of pleasure. With a playful glint in her eyes, she positions herself close to Pavel, her voluptuous chest just inches away from his eager anticipation.

Maria: "Oh, Pavel, it looks like you're longing for a special kind of touch. How about I use my mesmerizing assets to send waves of pleasure through your body?"

She smirks seductively, knowing the effect her words and actions are having on Pavel's desires.

With a slow, deliberate movement, Maria presses her ample bosom against Pavel's body, using her breasts to provide a unique kind of stimulation. The softness and warmth of her flesh against his skin create a tantalizing contrast, driving Pavel to the brink of ecstasy.

Maria: "Do you like that, Pavel? Does the feel of my chest against you send shivers down your spine? It's just the beginning, my dear."

With skilled precision, Maria adjusts her position, using her chest to massage and tease Pavel in ways he never imagined. Every movement is calculated to amplify his pleasure, pushing him further into a world of heightened sensations.

Kilos of delicious ripe tit meat fold around his hard 11 inch cock. Maria is stroking it, spitting from time tot time to add lubricant. Her eyes are full of lust, but that is noth-ing compared to the feeling Dr. Pavel is experiencing. “Ma-ria…Maria…please…carefull….” Just a second before he is coming Maria open her mouth, her massive breasts wrapped around his huge member. Pavel moans out loud, releasing torrents of cum with into her face, mouth and covering her mounds like a geyser.

“Oh my gosh! Doctor!” Maria swallows eagerly, but the amount is anything she had ever experienced.

Pavel just looks at the ceiling, still in a daze. “You are hired Maria…..”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)