More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by roleplaygirl84 roleplaygirl84

Now its time to learn more about the team...

Nurse Lilly

https://ibb.co/gyMyDXJ

Pavel bids farewell to Anna, their bodies still glistening, and heads towards the wait-ing room where the other nurses are anxiously waiting for their job interviews. Little do they know what they're about to walk into!

As Pavel enters the room, he overhears the black-haired girl and the brunette en-gaged in a scandalous conversation about his bedroom skills. The naughty gossip makes his ears perk up, and he can't help but chuckle to himself. It seems they were quite impressed by what they heard through the door. The black-haired girl gasps, "Did you hear that? He's a real animal!" The brunette giggles and replies, "I know, right? I've never heard screams like that before!"

Meanwhile, amidst all the commotion, there's one girl who remains cool and com-posed. She's the stunning blonde with a warm smile and a pair of big, natural pillows that seem almost ready to burst out of her outfit. She gives Pavel a knowing look, as if she's seen it all before and isn't easily fazed. Her confidence is both intriguing and enticing.

Pavel, still catching his breath, approaches the group of nurses with a mischievous smile on his face. "Well, well, ladies, seems like you've been having quite the conver-sation. Enjoying the show, were you?" he says, playfully. The black-haired girl blushes furiously, stammering, "Uh, we... uh... sorry, Dr. Pavel!" The brunette can't help but laugh, realizing they've been caught red-handed.

But it's the stunning blonde who steals the show with her witty response. She leans back in her chair, crossing her long, shapely legs, and smirks, "Oh, Dr. Pavel, we were just discussing your exceptional bedside manner. Your patients must feel truly cared for." Her voice is laced with a hint of seduction that sends shivers down Pavel's spine.

Pavel chuckles, appreciating the blonde's confidence and quick wit. "Well, I'm glad to hear that my reputation precedes me," he replies, his eyes locked with hers. "But let's keep the rumors at bay, shall we? We're here for professional matters, after all."

The other nurses exchange knowing glances, realizing that they're witnessing a play-ful banter between the charming doctor and the irresistible blonde. It's a scene straight out of a steamy romantic comedy.

As the tension subsides and the laughter fills the room, Pavel decides to dismiss the other nurses, letting them know that the interviews can wait for another day. They eagerly scurry out, leaving Pavel and the blonde alone in the room.

With a sly grin, Pavel approaches the blonde, his exhaustion momentarily forgotten. "So, Miss... what's your name?" he asks, his voice low and husky.

The blonde leans in closer, her warm smile captivating him completely. "Call me Lilly," she whispers, her voice filled with promise.

And just like that, a new chapter begins, filled with thrilling possibilities and undeni-able chemistry.

As Pavel leans in closer, his eyes filled with intrigue, Lilly raises an eyebrow and play-fully smirks. "Dr. Pavel, let's see if your bedside manner extends beyond the medical field," she purrs, her sultry voice sending a delightful shiver down his spine.

With a knowing glint in her eyes, she continues, "You know, Pavel, I couldn't help but notice your expertise in... shall we say, intimate matters. But I wonder, can you handle a woman with assets as generous as mine? A 38H, to be precise." She leans back, subtly emphasizing her ample bosom.

Pavel's eyes widen, momentarily taken aback by Lilly's boldness. He quickly regains his composure, flashing a confident grin. "Lilly, my dear, I assure you, I'm more than capable of rising to any challenge," he retorts, his voice laced with determination.

Lilly chuckles, a mischievous glimmer dancing in her eyes. "Oh, Pavel, words are easy, but actions speak louder, don't they?" she teases, running her finger along the rim of her glass.

Not one to be outsmarted, Pavel leans in, his voice filled with a mix of intrigue and anticipation. "Lilly, perhaps you'd like to find out for yourself? Allow me to demon-strate just how skilled I am in handling all... sizes," he suggests, a twinkle of excite-ment in his eyes.

Lilly raises an eyebrow, her lips curling into a sly smile. "Dr. Pavel, I appreciate your confidence, but I'm not one to be easily impressed. It will take more than words to win me over," she challenges, her voice dripping with seduction.

Pavel's competitive spirit ignites, and he leans even closer, their faces mere inches apart. "Lilly, I'm not one to back down from a challenge. Prepare to be thoroughly impressed," he replies, his voice full of conviction.

With a wicked smile, Lilly leans forward, allowing her voluptuous 38H assets to come tantalizingly close to Dr. Pavel's face. She trails her fingers along his jawline, her voice dripping with seduction.

"Lucky for you, Pavel, I have a secret weapon that always leaves men weak in the knees," she purrs, her voice like velvet caressing his senses. "These babies," she con-tinues, gently squeezing her luscious curves together, "are not just for show, my dear doctor."

Dr. Pavel's eyes widen in anticipation, his breath catching in his throat. He's utterly captivated by Lilly's confidence and the promise of an unforgettable experience.

Lilly leans back, a playful glint in her eyes. "Now, Pavel, let's see if you can handle the power of my 'weapons'." She slowly unbuttons her blouse, revealing a tantalizing glimpse of her ample cleavage. The sight sends a surge of desire coursing through Dr. Pavel's veins.

As Lilly moves closer, her breasts lightly brushing against his chest, she whispers, "Are you ready for a taste of heaven, Pavel? Brace yourself."

With a sudden flick of her wrist, she playfully slaps Dr. Pavel's face with her bouncing bosom, unleashing a wave of pleasure and surprise. The room fills with a delightful symphony of soft, smacking sounds and muffled moans.

With a seductive smile, Lilly frees her magnificent 38H breasts from the confines of her bra, allowing them to bounce freely in all their glory. The sight leaves Dr. Pavel mesmerized, his gaze fixated on those luscious curves.

Lilly straddles Dr. Pavel's lap, pressing her plush breasts against his face, enveloping him in their heavenly softness. She playfully smacks his cheeks with her pillowy mounds, eliciting a mixture of pleasure and surprise from him.

"Feeling a bit overwhelmed, Pavel?" she teases, her voice a sultry purr. "You thought you had the upper hand, but now it's my turn to take control."

Dr. Pavel's arousal intensifies with each delightful smack of Lilly's ample bosom against his face. He's lost in a whirlwind of sensations, craving more of her seductive dominance.

As their playful fight continues, Lilly exerts her power, using her breasts as both a weapon and a source of intoxicating pleasure. She grinds against Dr. Pavel, feeling his growing desire pressing against her.

"Oh, Pavel, you can't resist the temptation, can you?" Lilly taunts, her voice dripping with lust. "You thought you could handle these beauties, but they have you completely under their spell." As Lilly straddles Dr. Pavel's lap, her voluptuous breasts enticingly close to his face, he decides to take charge in a surprising twist. His hands move up to cup her magnificent bosom, squeezing them firmly with a hungry determination. He leans forward, his lips capturing one of her hardened nipples, sucking on it with an unyielding fervor.

Lilly gasps, a mixture of surprise and pleasure escaping her lips as Dr. Pavel skillfully worships her sensitive peaks. The sensation sends electrifying jolts of pleasure through her body, fueling her desire to regain control.

But just as she thinks she's about to regain her dominance, Dr. Pavel's hands leave her breasts, and with a swift motion, he delivers a firm slap to her tender flesh. The sound echoes in the room, mingling with their moans of pleasure, and Lilly feels a rush of excitement course through her.

A delicious mixture of pain and pleasure dances across Lilly's face as she feels the sting of the slap. Dr. Pavel's display of dominance both surprises and arouses her, intensifying the sensual energy between them.

With a wicked grin, Dr. Pavel asserts his authority, alternating between sucking her nipples with fervent hunger and delivering tantalizing slaps to her supple breasts. Lilly's moans grow louder with each contrasting sensation, her body responding to the interplay of pain and pleasure.

"You thought you could outsmart me, Lilly," Dr. Pavel growls in a voice laced with dominance. "But I'm not one to be underestimated. Surrender to my control."

Lilly's eyes gleam with a mixture of defiance and surrender as she feels the waves of pleasure crash over her. She embraces the exhilarating clash of power dynamics, rev-eling in the intensity of their sensual battle.

Dr. Pavel, fueled by the fiery exchange, continues his fervent worship of Lilly's mag-nificent breasts. His tongue dances across her sensitive nipples, lapping and sucking with an insatiable hunger. Each flick and swirl of his tongue sends shivers of pleasure coursing through her body.

As his dedication intensifies, Lilly can feel herself growing more aroused, her desire building like a wild fire. She can't help but grind her crotch against the bulge in Dr. Pavel's pants, seeking friction and the delicious pressure against her most sensitive areas.

Feeling her desire and desperation, Dr. Pavel's hand slips down between her thighs, his fingers teasingly grazing her heated core. A moan escapes Lilly's lips, blending with the sweet symphony of their passionate encounter.

But just as she's on the edge of losing herself completely, Dr. Pavel shifts the dynam-ic once again. With a sudden forceful motion, he delivers another round of tough slaps to her luscious breasts, his hand connecting with a resounding smack.

Lilly gasps, a mix of pleasure and surprise flooding her senses. The sensation sends a thrilling jolt through her body, igniting her desire even further. She can't help but revel in the raw intensity of the moment.

Her hips continue to grind against the growing bulge in Dr. Pavel's pants, her own control teetering on the edge. With each slap, her pleasure intensifies, her senses heightened to a dizzying crescendo.

Lilly, consumed by the electrifying sensations coursing through her body, encourages Dr. Pavel to embrace his dominant side fully. She whispers seductively, her voice dripping with desire, "Harder, Dr. Pavel. Slap these big tits of mine harder. Show me how much you can handle."

Dr. Pavel, fueled by the intoxicating mixture of power and pleasure, takes her words to heart. With a firm grip on her breasts, he delivers resounding slaps that reverber-ate through the room. Lilly's voluptuous H-cups jiggle and sway with each impact, sending waves of pleasure radiating from her chest.

The sensation of his hand meeting her tender flesh, combined with the raw power he exerts, sends Lilly spiraling into a mind-bending climax. Her body quivers and trem-bles as her pleasure reaches its peak, and her wobbling breasts become a captivating spectacle.

As the sensations ebb, Dr. Pavel fully embraces his dominant role, asserting his con-trol over Lilly. With a commanding tone, he asks, "Can I handle these magnificent tits? Can I give them the attention they truly deserve?"

Lilly, now in a submissive state, gazes up at him with a mix of desire and surrender. She responds in a soft, submissive voice, "Yes, Dr. Pavel. You can handle them. You can give them the pleasure they deserve. I'm yours to command."

Dr. Pavel, impressed by her response, recognizes the potent chemistry between them. With a smile, he informs her, "Congratulations, Lilly. You're hired."

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)