More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

How do the lessons go

Nurse’s last lesson

When you turned 18 your nurse decided it was time to teach you about sex and your parents approved of her suggested method. She had taught you the basics when you went though puberty. However, today you were to learn the important stuff.

She met you where she always did at the fake cave that Stardust and Thor had made home. Ling was there too she was the size of a horse at this point and growing fast. Your nurse was middle aged with long black hair medium breast and slim figure. She normally wore a blue dress and a bonnet but today she wore a red robe. Ling and You were the only ones here, there was a desk in the corner of the cave for your studies along with a bed. Your parents sometimes stayed with Stardust and Thor so long they slept out here aplenty. However, today your parents had gone to visit your sister and Ling’s parents had gone with them to visit their child.

“So then, Today’s lesson is going to be about Sex.” Your nurse told you. Saying that she dropped her robe to reveal her naked body. “So then…” your nurse said standing their completely naked “as you can see the female body is different to the male body. If you would please undress so that we can do a comparison” She informs you.

“But Ling’s here!” You protest, your face turns red as the sigh of your naked nurse is giving you an erection.

“Ling can learn from this too, her parents aren’t going to teach her the differences between humans and the mechanics of sex are the same for her as it is for you despite the fact that she lays eggs.”

“She’s my friend I don’t want to be naked in fount of her.” You continue to protest.

“I am naked in fount of you all the time.” Ling interjected.

“If you do the comparison with me then we will have time practical demonstration of sex. If not, I will have to go back to the castle and get a chart to do so and we won’t have time.” She bribes you.

“Fine” You sigh. Despite your embarrassment, you waste no time striping your clothes your 7-inch cock standing erect at the sight of your naked nurse.

“Great, see that you find me attractive and I must admit that you are attractive too. Now just come stand next to me and we will get the lesson started.” She replied.

You go to stand next to her face to face, hard cock inches from her pubic mound. Ling lies down head in her fount talons elbows on the ground watching the two of you inquisitively.

“So, as you can see there are a few facial differences. I don’t have stubble and my features are smother but we covered this in the puberty lesson.” She ran her hand over your clean-shaven cheek. She moves her hand lower “You have grown a small amount of chest hair while I have grown breast. Go ahead and give them a feel.” She suggests as she gently caresses your chest.

You reach up and fell her breast, they are soft. You give them a squeeze then feel for her nipples.”

“Oooo” She squeals as you squeeze her breast and play with her nipples.

“Can I feel them?” Ling asked, “I will be gental and not cut you with my talons.”

“I have a plan for you later, just wait and watch for now, Ling” Your nurse replied.

Moving her focus back to you and contusing with her lesson she says “My waist is thinner and hips wider. This is to help woman give birth to live young. Dragons have the opposite. They lay eggs so do not need wider hips however males find it easiest to mate by mounting a female from behind meaning they are the ones who need the wider waist to straddle the female.”

“Wont the tail get in the way from behind?” You ask.

This time it was Ling who answered. “We lift our tails to one side to signal readiness to mate, mother told me.”

“That’s correct however, lets get back on subject of human mating, it’s cold in this cave.” Your nurse interjected. “Now, the biggest difference is between our legs. As we covered in our puberty lesson your arousal has led to your penis becoming erect.” As she said this, she grasped your cock and it was your time to moan.

“Ah” You moan.

Your nurse gives you a few strokes, standing there with ling staring had made you go soft a bit but this brought you back up. Your nurse then continues with her lesson “As I said earlier, I am attracted to you too and if you feel between my legs you will find that my clitoris has become swollen and hard like your penis and my labia and vagina have become lubricated with natural moisture. This signals that both of us are ready for sex. Now come with me and I will give you a better look at my intermit parts before the practical.” She leads you over to the bed.

Your nurse lays on her back on the bed legs apart and you come over and sit beside her with a view between her legs. Ling also moves and is looking over your shoulder.

“As you can see, here is my clitoris sometimes called a clit. It is hard and sensitive and very pleasurable. I have inner and outer Labia that are also sensitive. Inside them are two hole the top, small one is my urethra where pee comes out. Below this is the vagina come have a feel.” Your nurse invited you closer and you waisted no time acting on her request felling the warm moist folds.

“Ou, ah mmm ah” moaned your nurse as you played with her pussy. Then she started breathing heavily and moaning strongly. “Oh ah, right, huff theereee ahhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” She screamed.

You were rock hard and Ling looked uncomeatable as if sitting on something hot while needing to pee. Your nurse took a bit to recover.

“That is called an orgasm. Women can have multiple in one sexual session, but men tend to have just one when the ejaculate. I don’t know about dragons for this I’m afraid.” She informs you and looks over your shoulder apologetically at Ling.

“Dragons can have them” Ling shouted quickly in a tone of voice that you had never heard from her and you think you saw her face scales turn goldie-pink as if reflecting red light from between the gaps.

what's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)