More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who will he alter first ?

Nun's and students in an all female convent

John had always loved the idea of a horny nun, so why not make that idea into a reality? With a snap of his fingers he was now invisible and intangible and as far as hi family was concerned he never existed. With another snap he was right above an all female convent. The convent had 60 students and 20 nuns in it with an on ground housing. John snapped his fingers again giving him x-ray vision and, more importantly, a sexual vision. This vision allowed him to see who was having a great deal of sexual frustration. Those who were frustrated would glow white, while those who weren't would be a dark purple color. He found, to no surprise, quite a few of the students were of the 60, 38 of them were glowing... and to his surprise there were some among the actual nuns. In fact he saw 5 of them, totaling it to 43, of that number 3 were glowing so brightly they could've been stars.

He went to the first light, it was a nun, she appeared to be in her mid 30's, with short brown hair, light brown eyes, and was Caucasian. She had quite an impressive body for a nun, she had large E-cup sized breasts, and a big 30 inch butt. A snap and he had her name and history. This was Sister Jenna Halson, she had been a nun since her early 20s due to her boyfriend in her youth humiliating her she found herself devoting to the church as it was an escape from the temptations and pitfalls of a relationship. However she was still thinking of men whether she would admit it or not. Whenever she saw a young strong man she couldn't help but get a bit flustered. Though she was committed to not dating a man a small part of her conceived of dating a woman in fact there was a woman that she was rather fond of. One of the teachers for the convent, Sister Elizabeth Merry, who was in her late 20's was young with no real defining features a very average body but she was very focused on her faith for god.

John then went to the second light, which revealed a young student in her early 20's, she was black with very dark skin tone, her hair shaved, a lithe and limber body, brown eyes, and no real proportions this was Zuri Malcolm. Her mother was an African while her father African-American with strong African roots. Her mother was a convert and her daughter shared her beliefs, however Zuri had a bit of a secret that being that she was a lesbian and in fact was in a secret relationship with one of the students a African-American named Roxanne Pierce. Zuri's reason was an interesting one, she loved other women because of how some of them could have enormous assets, in fact while she loved that she was also extremely envious of them and wished she had been developed huge breasts and butt. Roxanne on the other hand was envious of Zuri as she had rather large breasts and butt, and the two would often talk of how they would switch their body assets. Also both expressed wanting to leave the convent to have a relationship.

The third light was a young Caucasian mousey looking girl with brown hair done in two pigtails, glasses, freckles, and big blue eyes. This was Della Dearing and she was by far the most unique, her body was nothing special no real curves, no serious muscle, and petite at a height of 4'5''... but what she had was intelligence. As for what made her unique, she came to the convent for an entirely different and ultimately sexual reason. She was a computer geek by nature, and also a massive pervert in fact she was here to live out a fantasy of hers that she acquired from her days skimming through the net. She long wanted to be the horny nun, she wanted the scenario of tricking some young man into fucking her like crazy something she longed to do... but ultimately would never do not till she hit her mid 30's... and that person would end up becoming crazed with her to the point he would stalk her... John thought on what to do.

He could focus on one of these 3 or he could do something more interesting. He could turn one of the students or even the teachers into a futa and give them a strong desire to fuck all of those in the convent. For the students once fucked, one of two things would happen they would either also turn into a futanari or they would start getting very large breasts and butt. As for the teachers, depending on their age if they were older than 30 years old they would have their age reversed back till they were 21 again and would start growing huge breasts and butt and have not only their stamina returned but enhanced and would become very fertile. Those under 30 or that had been turned back would become impregnated and their breasts would swell up and their nipples would engorge while their butts would become either a perfect bubble butt or applebottom.

He could also just make the convent total bimbo nuns big lips, huge balloon tits, huge bubble butts, tanned skins, and excessive make-up the first bimbo church... which would not only be exceedingly popular but would have many 'church' goers going to fuck a hot nun slutty nun.

However focusing on the 3 had some potential, for the first, Jenna, he could make her the perfect slutty nun, by giving her the impulse. He would make her breasts much larger, slim down her waist, and give her a big fat bubble butt. She would be so large that no robe would be able to hide her assets. Men would be drawn to her, and even women too and depending on who made a move something would happen. Her breasts would lactate and if a man drunk he would himself not only significantly larger, in terms of body mass, but significantly larger down below his dick would grow to 20 inches long and 3 inches thick while his balls would swell to the size of basketballs filled to the brim with sperm, infertile sperm however. She would not only to be able to take him but she would have far greater stamina than him which would feed into her sluttiness her partner not lasting would only make her want more.

As for women, they would also find themselves becoming physically larger, but would grow dick and balls though their dicks would be 30 inches long but 2 inches thick and their balls would be big as a medium sized pumpkin. Despite the rather shocking change they would find themselves having a strong urge to fuck her similar to males their sperm would be infertile but they would bloat her up good but similar to the men her stamina would eclipse theirs. With every instance of sex she would start to emit a smell that would be picked up by the teachers the more horny ones at least. Whoever was first to succumb would ultimately claim her as theirs and they would no longer smell it. Whoever claimed her would become a futanari and not only that if they were over 30 years old would be made a nice young 21 again and for each year they are made younger their breasts, butt, dick and balls would grow larger. Once they had fully deaged they would get stamina equal to her's and strength enough to carry her no matter how much cum they pumped into her. Finally when they were both ready to have children the futa that had claimed her would have their balls go into hyper drive and produce so much sperm her balls would start growing larger. IN fact if they didn't cum for 2 days their balls would double in size. When impregnated Jenna's own breasts would swell up even bigger and she would become stronger and graceful and would even be deaged to her mid 20's. That was just for Jenna however.

For Zuri and Roxanne, she would give them the ability to swap their assets by snapping their fingers. However Zuri would be turned into a futa her dick would be 6 inches long flaccid and 12 hard while it would be 2 inches thick soft and hard. Not only that but each time they swapped the swapped parts would grow bigger with each swap. When swapped, the other people in the convent would think they always had the parts they swapped minus the dick and balls. After 10 swaps a change would occur. Whoever had the futa dick would start releasing pheromones that only the partner would smell. Once released the pheromone would cause the partner's breasts to lactate, and if drunk by the futa would cause the futa's stamina to increase tremendously and fill them with a strong desire to have sex. Following sex the growth from swapping would double and they would start gaining muscle to carry their new assets eventually they would have sex again and again, and would not get caught after the 15th time they would leave the convent and go live their own lives they would both get day jobs at a store, but a night they would wear masks and host private porn shows that would have them make incredible revenue. As for pregnancy the day they finally had a child they would actually show the sex where they would both impregnate each other. They would have one child each, and would have a very happy and fulfilling life. After being impregnated they would no longer grow when swapping parts, but their breasts, butt, and dick would get a dramatic increase in size.

For Della he had two scenarios for her, scenario one would be she would gain the ability to seduce men, and when she had sex with them she would become bigger and more beautiful when a man came into her. This would happen each time a person came into her, and as she got bigger and more beautiful she would lose the seduction ability and would do so with her own confidence. This would satisfy her desire to be a slutty nun, but the second scenario would see her experiencing it.

The second scenario would involve her turning into a futa, and her cock and balls would grow larger whenever she had dirty thoughts of nun's. She would also emit a pheremone that would cause arousal in the nuns, who would all find themselves back into their 20's though nobody would realize the difference and their records would change to make sure they were the right age. Should a nun finally approach Della when she came in them they would get a mark that would make them not only loyal and loving to her, but she could change how they looked afterward by cumming into them. She could impregnate them if she wanted to but only if she wanted to. Each Nun under her would give her a change she would become more muscular, her breasts would grow larger as would her butt, while her dick and balls would get an increase in size after seducing 3 nuns she would no longer grow by thinking naughty thoughts only by putting a nun into her harem. John would put a limit to the first form of growth in order to encourage Della to actually seduce the nuns. Her dick would grow to a maximum of 18 inches long when hard and 6 inches when soft, with 2 inches in girth at max, while her balls would be the size of honeydew melon at max. As for when she started adding in to her harem she would not get taller but would get more muscular it would be interesting to see a short monstrously hung futa impregnating women.... in fact he decided to make the other women taller in this scenario for a bigger contrast of size. With that all set all he needed to do now was just choose what to do just turn the whole convent

Transform the Convent or focus on the three?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)