More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jimbobstar jimbobstar

what happens when he wakes up?

Nude awakening

With a start, mike, awoke sweating.

"Where am I...?"

"Huh!?"

"Oh... That's right..."

The confusion he had soon diminished. It was always like that for some reason. It always seemed so real to him, especially upon waking. But he need not worry, the morning sunshine would soon sober him up.

Leaving his covers, mike yawned slightly while scratching his buttocks. It was Saturday today so he could take his time getting ready. Looking around half-sleepily he soon directed his gaze down below in annoyance. His reaction was par for the course.

"Looks like someone needs a shower, huh?" His body's condition was becoming unbearable. There was sweat, and what seems to be something sticky. His gaze continued to wander over his body freely, skipping the fact that he was now utterly nude.

Now making it his mission to clean himself, mike, soon left for the bathroom. That too, with nary the stitch on.

It was still fairly early, the sun just having risen, so he encountered neither his sister or mother. But if he did, he wouldn't care either way. After all, he was just doing what he normally does.

The proceeding shower was both therapeutic and routine. Well. Except for having some trouble handling himself. He kept feeling he was more sensitive, particularly around his nether regions. Strange also, was his inability to grapple the length of his penis properly. If he put two and two together, he'd swear he had gotten bigger. But that can't be, right?

Normal as can be..maybe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)