More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Where does the story start?

NuYu Inc

“So then. The package deal...” Luke Kelvin said with a predatory grin.

David Stone, Cheri technician at NuYu eyed Luke with distaste. Inwardly the man was seething but he was unable to do anything but nod. Luke had him over a barrel and they both knew it.

Normally a package deal at NuYu cost millions. Plus Luke was pushing for illegal mental and physical mods. Mods he knew that David had performed for wealthy clients in the passed. He had evidence and that was how he was blackmailing David.

“So I have this right,” David said icily. “You want a 25 year old body in its prime. You want behavioural modification with a dominance conditioning package linked to your wife, Tracy Kelvin. For her you want behavioural modifications with a submissiveness conditioning package keyed to your pheromones and DNA capping to prevent further nanomods?”

“Yes.” Luke nodded. His wife Tracy had recently been speaking to a lawyer behind his back about divorce. He could not tolerate such a betrayal. “Prime physical state. An Adonis body for myself. With Tracy I want her to have a girlish figure but make her shorter. Five foot. Also modify her genetics so that as she ages her breasts grow larger. Start at A-cups but in three years I want her to have D-cups. Also... heighten her libido and the sensitivity of her erogenous zones.” Luke grinned. Tracy was going to pay.

David smiled thinly. He’d never made modifications on an unwilling patient. This was way beyond any of his previous illegal cloning and behavioural mods. “And what surety do I have that you will hand over the evidence?” He asked.

“Why, my word as a gentleman,” Luke replied with a smile that dropped insincerely.

David nodded wordlessly. “I’ll need DNA samples. It will take a month to vat grow the bodies.”

Luke nodded and handed over the required hair strands. “A pleasure doing business with you. Don’t think about double crossing me. I have the evidence with a third party ready to send out immediately...” Luke threatened.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)