More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What Transpires Next?

Now Jena Is Pissed

That slap pissed Jena off. She jumps to her feet and charges directly at Riley, who is sitting upright. She tackles her back to the ground and repeatedly slaps her in the face, using both hands. After a flurry of slaps Jena grabs Riley's hair and starts violently shaking her head back and forth. Riley did NOT expect this kinda fight from her baby sister. Jena suddenly grabs the collar of her sister's shirt and pulls down, tearing it clean down the middle. She then proceeded to rake her nails across Riley's bare breasts, her nails deliberately catching Riley's nipples and leaving long red streaks. Riley screams in pain and bucks her hips, this throws Jena off balance and Riley uses this to toss her off again and get some space between them.

They both get to their feet and look at each other. Now Riley is pissed too, but Jena has an animalistic look in her eyes. Jena charges at Riley, but Riley catches her, with one arm wrapped around Jena's head and her other pressed firmly on her shoulder blades, in an attempt to keep her under control.

Is This Attempt Successful?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)