More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by LittleBoy LittleBoy

Now or Later?

Now!! (Adam POV)

"Now!!" I squealed, excited at the prospect of presents. Wow, Kat must have really liked me to have bought me stuff like this. It was just another indicator of how I was right to trust her with my body and heart. Admittedly there were some reservations still hiding away inside me, but that was just natural given how new the relationship still was.

She giggled, presumably due to my eager reaction to her question, and reached over her side to pick up a bag off of the ground. She reached in and pulled out a lime green onesie with little forest green rocket ships decorating it. She handed it to me and let me ogle it, then said, "Each of these new outfits represents a different side of you that I've noticed. This one is the obstanant bus boy I've come to love."

She reached back into the bag. Each new movement and jostling of her body caused me to sink just a little deeper into the crevice she'd created between her and the back of the loveseat. Before long, I was sunk down so far my arms had become trapped at my sides. She pulled out another onesie, light blue, with the words, 'Mommy's Boy' written on the front in bold white lettering. I reached out and felt the soft cotton as she spoke, "This one represents the baby boy I adore, who can't live without his Mommy."

I beamed at her, nodding my head in agreement. How far I’ve come... She reached over me and gently caressed my curls before messing them all up and pulling the dinosaur hood down. She pulled out what I guessed was the last item in the bag: a very nice two piece set of black silk pajamas. She laughed softly at my wide eyes while I stared at the shimmering material. She lowered it into my hands so I could feel. It was so soft and fluid to the touch!

"And this one, cutie, represents the needy, sexual side of you. The part I can bring out of you so easily, with a kiss," she rasped as she leaned in close. "Or a whisper." I could feel the red begin to arise on my cheeks, and I tried to move my hands up to cover the spots. But my arms were still securely trapped at my sides by Kat's body and the red leather loveseat. She seemed to finally notice my predicament and gave me an evil smirk. She reached into the bag and pulled out an item I hadn't noticed.

"Hmmm~ and it looks like my favorite side of you wants to play, huh? C'mon... see the new toy I got for you? Take a look at it... tomorrow when we go to the surprise place I'll get you some more toys." She handed me the box, wiggling her hips so I sank even further down. I raised my chin like I was trying to keep my head above water. My legs dangled over the arm of the seat, almost like that first night in the cafe when my legs were hung over the side of the kitchen sink.

She rested the box on my chest so I could read it without having to use my trapped arms. I peered at the picture first, then the description. My heart beat faster as I read every function of the device, each new revelation sending a shock of nerves and excitement through my chest, stomach, and crotch.

She began to speak, her voice filled with power, and she leaned in closer and closer over me with every word, "See here, baby? This sleeve fits nice and snug over your hard-on. Then a flick of a switch, and it starts to move... and vibrate... and drive you wild. You're going to be shaking with pleasure, drooling, and losing thought after thought until your mind is completely blank. And it has different settings, see? One through ten. I'll have the remote, so I'll be able to manipulate your experience at my whim. Hmm~? Do you like it, Adam? Tell me, use your words."

My mouth was open and my eyes were wide. Her description was so dirty and created a burning heat inside me. My eyebrows furrowed and my face contorted into an obviously needy expression. I nodded my head tentatively, wanting to try it but unsure if I would be able to gracefully take the amount of pleasure she was promising. "Y-yeah..."

She cooed, "Gooood~ my little baby. Now," she started to get a little more intense, a hint of a growl added to her speech. "I need you to go upstairs, baby. Go into the bedroom. Baby, I need you to put this adorable fucking outfit on and wait for me. I'll count to ten."

She handed me the black silk pajamas, whispering, "One." I didn't quite hear her, and I leaned in closer. She smirked and leaned in, biting my ear lobe gently before growling, "Two..." I squeaked and squirmed to get up, writhing around in my crevice prison until I leapt out of the seat and scrambled towards the stairs. She stood up behind me, looming with a huntress' expression.

She jumped after me from behind, arms stretched out like she was pouncing for prey. I yelped and scurried farther up the steps. She started mumbling at a fast pace, "Three, Four, FiveSixSeven." The faster counting drew a frightened squeal from me and I rushed down the hall and into the bedroom, chest rising and falling rapidly with my breaths.

I stripped the onesie off as fast as I could, fumbling with the new outfit as I slid it on. It was tight on me, showing off my lithe body in its black silk. Just as I sat back on the bed, doing a little pose with my body to try and be sexy for her, the door slammed open. I cast a nervous glance up at my Mommy, unsure if the pose looked stupid. I had thought it might be nice for her: my hand behind my head and one leg pulled up on the bed, but now I'm feeling self-conscious. No doubt it looked amateur-ish, but a devilish smile spread across her face anyway. She turned out the lights in the bedroom so the only remaining light came from behind her silhouetted body in the doorway.

She sauntered forward, slowly, the crawled onto the mattress. She continued to stalk over my body until her arms were on the bed, on either side of me, and she leaned in closer and closer forcing me to lean back on my elbows. She whispered in a hoarse voice, "Ten," before leaping on top of me, grabbing my arms and pinning them against the bed. She crashed her lips down onto mine and stole my breath away with a mind-numbing kiss. She took both of my wrists into one hand, using the other hand to fumble with something.

I closed my eyes from the impact of the attack, and only when I felt something tight slip down over my hard-on did I open them again. I had been so distracted by the wild kiss—by her forceful tongue shoving its way past my lips, to my throat and by the mingling and mixing of our saliva—that I hadn't noticed her pulling down the pajama bottoms just past my butt, exposing my length to her.

I looked into her eyes to see only hunger. She finally pulled away from my lips, leaving me panting helplessly. She lifted the small, handheld remote in her hand and teasingly rubbed her thumb over the 'On' switch so I could see. She blew a kiss at me, then flicked the machine on.

What level did Kat start the machine on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)