More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by LittleBoy LittleBoy

What level did Kat start the machine on?

3.

The tingling and pulling of the mesh within the specialized machine drew more moans from me than I knew what to do with. Kat put a finger firmly over my lips and I clenched them shut. I looked up at her with nervousness in my eyes and whimpered.

She provocatively whispered, “Mmm~ You're making so many sounds little one, it's so wonderful... but if you start with this of a reaction, you'll have nothing to build to! We're only at level three..." She raised her voice in a lilt at the end, presumably to put emphasis on the number. It worked. My eyes opened wide in surprise and expectance. If such a low level felt so good and tingly, what would four be like? Or five, or seven, or... god forbid... ten!

I utilized the method I had developed during silence training: I closed my eyes to block out any extraneous sensations so I could focus on just the one. The feeling that spread through my cock and balls and the rest of my groin, that made me tense up—wait, I could have sworn it got more intense!

I heard near-sadistic laughter above me and I cracked my eyes open just enough to see Kat leaning over me with an ear-to-ear smile. Evidently I looked just as tense as I felt. I was sweating and blushing which made the fire in her eyes even more intense. She chuckled again, low and raspy, shaking the remote above my head so I could see. Level five. She had cranked it up.

Suddenly I felt breathless and helpless, like I would inevitably reach level ten whether or not I felt comfortable with it. It was going to happen. There was nothing I could do as we marched along unstoppably towards this end. I saw her thumb tap the switch. Level six.

I squirmed my legs, writhing back and forth uncontrollably, but it did nothing to dislodge the tight sleeve that gyrated on my hard, pulsing dick. I whined louder, unable to control the noises sneaking out past my lips. Kat closed her eyes and smiled, almost as though she were trying to soak up the sounds.

"Mmm, hmm hmm!! Baby, you sure know how to make beautiful music. Mmm, hmm hmm. Oh, god, you look so cute. So flustered, so hot and fucking bothered. How hard can I make this on you, huh? How difficult do you think? Come on, talk to me baby boy!!" She yelled.

"Eeeahh!!" came my response. I arched my back and my eyes went wide as I saw the switch in her hand move up more notches. How far, I didn't know. The machine kept whirring and vibrating, however those sounds didn't hold a candle to the cacophony of erratic moans, groans, and cries that were endlessly spouting from my mouth.

My pleasure-addled mind couldn’t think, yet amidst the chaos I realized what made this machine special. I could feel it, pressing up against my cock: one special little bump moving back and forth against a particular vein. The same one Kat had tortured the first night I got a reward. How did she find exactly the right machine to do that to me?!

Of course, these thoughts were fleeting. Only comprehensible for a second before Kat turned up the sleeve another notch and I nearly lost consciousness. My body shivered, and a clear outline of my body was left behind on the bed from my sweat. I screamed through a wide-opened mouth and twisted my body back and forth sporadically. Even though the pressure felt like it would burst inside of me, the sleeve wouldn't let me cum! Somehow it was applying pressure to just the right places, restricting my ability to release! It kept me right on the edge, mercilessly tearing me up inside. Tingles spread past my groin and through my entire legs, numbing them and making them stiffen up instead of squirm.

Then the unthinkable. Kat put the remote right in my face. She flicked it up to ten. My eyes rolled up and grew unfocused. My screams and gasps gave way to one long, continuous moan. My body spasmed as she held me there and my vision became blurry through lidded eyes. Still, I could see what I thought to be a tongue licking lips.

Suddenly her lips smashed down onto mine. I kissed back weakly, too distracted by the incapacitating feeling spreading through my stomach to match her energy.

The kiss was hard and forceful, knocking my breath out of me. Her tongue broke past my soft lips and into my mouth. I was too weak and helpless to stop her even if I wanted to. My head felt dizzy, and I didn't want her to stop! I craved more of it, so much more!

We made out sloppily but fervently, a little saliva dribbling past my chin. My screams vibrated my lips against hers, making her even more aggressive. My toes curled tight and my fists closed on the sheets with white knuckles. It felt wonderful to have my cock on the edge with no hope of release... I suddenly understood that. I squirmed less and less, my body weakening, although I didn’t stop moving completely.

My hips swiveled slowly back and forth against her body that laid on top of me. She was smothering my tiny body under her full, glorious figure, making sure no part of me was left uncovered.

Suddenly she reached between our bodies, grabbed my cock firmly, and tore off the sleeve.

My cock seized up and I stared at the ceiling. My mouth widened with a scream so big that the kiss was broken, and sweat rolled down my forehead. She viciously attacked my neck with her tongue, sucking and biting until she found an extremely sensitive spot. Even though I was out of breath, I gasped and croaked out another weak moan. I couldn't stand it, and my member erupted a load of hot, sticky cum between our two bodies!

My voice broke and my moans echoed through the house. When the pleasure started to subside I just wanted to catch my breath. My body jolted like I'd been electrocuted as more spurts of cum shot out of me. My body was plunged into a flood of mind-consuming bliss, then I went numb. My muscles all completely relaxed and my head fell to the side as I passed out.

—————

            I felt someone petting my head, whispering and cooing to me, but their voice sounded distant, “Great job little one, amazing job! Oh~ your endurance is increasing so much. I think tomorrow you'll be ready to please me properly. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

            I mumbled something but I don’t know what, and beyond that I don't remember anything else until later that night.

How does Adam wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)