More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SwampThing SwampThing

What do you want in return?

Nothing

"Well, it certainly sounds like Nancy needs to be taught a lesson. I'll be happy to help you out, Donna."

"Oh, thank you, Mr. Doe." The athletic brunette hugs you, pressing her fine young teenaged body against you. "She's probably harassing the other girls in the showers right now."

"Perfect." You say, reluctantly pulling away from Donna's hug. "We'll catch her in the act. Come on."

Your young student follows you through the hallways of the school, to the gym changing room and showers. Inside, the air is hot and steamy. As you lead Donna past rows of lockers to the showers, you can hear Nancy's voice, mocking the other girls.

"... cheap dyke sluts. All you shameless little whores come in here to watch each other shower. You're disgusting ..."

You come around a corner, behind Nancy. Nancy is still wearing her school uniform, but the rest of the girls standing under the showers are naked and glistening wet, their long hair clinging to their young teenaged bodies. The girls are cowering back from Nancy in shame and fear. As you watch, hot blonde Nancy grabs a towel, and whips one of the naked girls hard on her pink little ass. The naked girl squeals cutely, and rubs her sore ass cheek.

"How do you like that, you cunt-hungry lez bitch!." Nancy taunts the other girl mercilessly.

The girls in the showers see you and Donna approaching, and they look at you pleadingly for help. Nancy still hasn't seen you. You walk right up behind her, and grab hold of one of her wrists, hard.

"That's quite enough, young lady."

How will you punish Nancy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)