More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by benolr benolr

Anything happens on the Journey?

Nothing Happens

They arrive at the station as Hermione saw that the platform lead right up to the Castle of Lust. As she got off the train she began to make her way to the gate but noted a large group of people there. All of them were woman as she noted that they were all a bit nervous. At the gate was a group of young women whom Hermione swore wore the smuttiest maid outfits she had ever seen in her life. All she saw was the French headpiece on their head, a small apron covering their pussies, high heels with frilly stockings, and that was about it.

"Hello Welcome to the Castle of Lust." One of the girls said as Hermione noted how they had several inhuman attributes. The first girl had a pair of wolf ears and a wolf tail which were all actually attached to her.

"Our master is most grateful that you all agreed to come here." The second one a woman with pointed ears that carried with her a sort of other worldly beauty. "Before any of you are allowed entry the Castle of Lust has a few rules that you are each expected to follow." She said as her glasses hid her stern look. "First and foremost the use of clothing in any form is prohibited." She said before the third one spoke up.

"Meaning you all got to get down to yer nickers." The woman said as she seemed oddly buff in terms of muscle.

"WHAT?!" The woman who arrived all cried out to this.

"Our master had anticipated many of you would be against this thus he had a small guest house prepared so you may all await the trains arrival to bring you all back." The Elf woman said adjusting her glasses. The Castle of Lust is a sexual paradise where you may be proud of your bodies and yourselves. He had carefully selected each of you for your past achievements and your parts in the Blood War." The Elf woman said as she seemed to be the head maid.

In turn some of the woman began to make their way back to the train only to see that it had already began to leave them. This left the guest house as the only choice which Hermione could not blame him.

"Oh a sex paradise how lovely." Luna said as she smiled to this. "Will you be entering Hermione?" Luna asked as she smiled to HErmione.

"Will you?" Hermione asked and thus Luna began to remove her coat.

"Of course." Luna said and thus Hermione was shocked to see the woman around her starting to strip out of their layers. Hermione stood there, does she strip to or does she join the others inside the guest House?

Does Hermione join them

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)