More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eclipsoul eclipsoul

What happens the next day?

Nothing "abnormal" of course!

Hori woke up earlier than normal, with this uneasy feeling, something was....wrong, but she wasn't sure what.

She shrugged, "meh, if it's important I'll remember I'm sure" hori thinks before hopping out of bed. She heads to the bathroom to freshen up, then heads to the kitchen to make some food for her and Souta before school.

"You want jam or butter on your toast?" Hori asks

"Jam!" Souta replies. They both sit down and eat, afterwards Souta heads out for school while hori heads upstairs to get ready herself

"Oh right!" Hori exclaims, she'd completely forgotten that today was the day her school switched to their summer uniform! With how hot it's been getting she felt rather relieved.

"Heh...I hope Miyamura's summer uniform covers his tattoos, it'll be a BIG problem if they don't" she thought with a mild chuckle.

When Hori grabbed her summer uniform out her dresser, she felt it was...different somehow. She KNEW it wasn't of course, it's just the summer uniform she's always had, yet she still felt...off about it.

"Man what's my deal today? I really need to calm down" she says with a sigh, as she starts removing her pajamas (which are really just her middle school gym clothes)

First was her shorts, slipped right off, then her shirt, slipped off easily as well. Hori wasn't exactly... well-endowed in the chest area, so she could still fit her old gym clothes. It bothered her slightly, but Miyamura liked them plenty so she didn't really care.

Once undressed she started putting on her summer uniform, first was the top, a simple, white, string bikini that barely covered her nipples. She always struggled to tie it in the back but somehow managed...she thought? Did she always struggle? Bah whatever

Next was the bottom, which was a matching pair to the top, a small, thong like bikini that completely exposed her ass and barely covered her pussy, her pubic hair kinda showing on the sides.

"Man, if I remembered we were changing to our summer uniform last night I would've shaved! Too late now, I'll just have to deal" Hori said as she rushed to grab her bag. Even though she got up early she was somehow running late, time flies when you're not paying attention.

Off to school for a "normal" day!

What happens when hori arrives at school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)