More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

What outfit do you want Samantha to strip to?

Nothing, you want her as naked as she was born

Your eyes can't believe what Samantha is tempting you with. Although obscure, you can see your neighbors in the hallway looking at your direction, puzzled and bewildered at why a topless blonde chick is standing outside your apartment, demanding to be let in. At the same time, you know Samantha and how serious and stubborn she can be.

"Fine, I'll play your game Sam" You said, noticing a smudge smirk forming on your ex-girlfriend's face as you said that.

"Everything"

"What?" Samantha asked in confusion

"I want everything off, your clothes, all of it" You say in one straight voice.

If Sam was surprised, she certainly didn't show it. Instead, she licked her lips playfully before unbuttoning her jeans waist tight jeans and letting it drop to her feet, revealing a pair of black panties that did little to cover her pussy. Soon enough, Samantha let those slide slowly between her thighs, showing off her velvety smooth crotch and pussy to your unsuspecting eyes. Last but certainly not least, Sam unhooked her black bra, letting it droop from her chest before falling to the ground, revealing a pair of delectable, perky breasts.

"You happy big guy? Sam's still got it don't she?" Your ex-girlfriend proudly boasts as she poses like a model in front of your peephole.

You admit, after all these years, Samantha was still sexy as fuck, so much so that you could feel a boner raging in your crotch. But of course, you weren't going to admit that to her.

"Whatever 'used goods', that ass of yours wasn't enough to stop Darrick from throwing you out" You retort half-heartedly.

"Man fuck you, open the door you asshole, I took everything off like you said"

"Nah Sam, if I open this door, I'll be stuck with a bum of a roommate who doesn't pay rent and empties my fridge for god knows how long"

"I'll pull my own weight damn it, at least until I find my own place" Samantha says, hips cocked to the side, completely unfazed by your neighbors watching her while nude.

"How, you're broke, you said it yourself"

"With sex dumbass, get with the plot already" Samantha rolled her eyes as she picked up her clothes from the floor. Welp, you knew this was going to happen soon, with your ex-girlfriend being the slut that she is.

"If you think one session of sex is enough to-"

"Not just one, whenever and wherever you want dumbass" Samantha's words made you pause a bit.

"Even when you're in the bathroom?" You ask for some reason.

"Yea, whatever asshole, a quickie, blowjob, anal, just let me stay rent free and I'll be your personal cum dump"

Do you let Sam stay as your personal cum dump?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)