More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imhotep Imhotep

What do you say to her?

Nothing, you take her in your arms.

You walk over to her, and take her in your arms. She rests her head against your chest, remaining silent but for a quiet sigh. Tenderly, you lightly kiss the top of her head, her wet hair brushing over your lips, and then her resolve breaks, and she begins to sob. Her shoulders heave, and you feel the warm tears drop from her cheeks and splash onto your chest, contrasting with the cold dampness of her clothes and hair.

“I’m such an idiot” she sniff and lifts her head off your chest to face you. Her green eyes are filled with tears that now trail down her cheeks, and its evident that she must have been crying on her walk home as well as the whites of her eyes are bloodshot from crying.

“He’s been playing me for who knows how the fuck long, banging some girl he met in his econ class.” She took a step back a kicking off her sexy black heels, and combing her wet, stringy hair from out of her eyes.

“When I went to meet him at his dorm, we…” she paused, and her face reddened.

“It’s okay, tell me, it’s me, right?” She nodded, her tears subsiding a bit.

“We were kissing on his bed, and I pulled back on his bedspread and found a pair of bright pink panties. They weren’t mine. He made up some lame excuse at first, trying to lie his way out of it, but I could just tell by the look on his face he was lying” Melody took a deep breath and stepped back over to me, wrapping her arms around me as I once more embraced her. Her wet clothes made my clothes wet, but I hardly took any notice.

“Finally he confessed, and then I walked out. I can’t believe it. I was just a good fuck to him, God!” another torrent of tears erupted from her eyes. The bout of sobbing lasted a good while, and you wished you could do more to comfort her, and a part of you hoped this was your chance to move from being more than just a good friend.

“I should change clothes” Melody said softly

Where do things go from there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)