More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Johnrocker Johnrocker

Who was Mark stopped by?

Notes for potential writers

Hey guys! At the time I’m writing this, I’ve done about 200 chapters overall and I’m about 50 chapters deep.

I would love to have some more people writing their own pathways on this story if you’re interested. I’ve had a couple of people who have asked about it and I’m more than happy for them to add some chapters.

For those that do choose to write on this story, I’ve got a list of characters section in the introduction chapter. That covers pretty much all of the characters I’ve mentioned, I’ve made some brief comments about each of them. Happy for you to explore those characters deeper, even come up with new things about them. As long as it doesn’t completely change who they are and go against what I’ve set them up as.

Same with their body shapes and looks. For example, Miranda is written as a busty blonde with the label of ‘best tits on campus’. If you’re writing about her, try not to change her breast size or downplay it.

Also happy for you to add some new characters in too. Please feel free to ask me any questions you have, my messages are always open.

With my pathways, I like to link chapters up as much as I can to keep there from being any dead ends. Still working on a lot of the scoring details but the further I get, the more important your decisions in being able to get more time with the girls you prefer. So just keep those things in mind when writing.

Otherwise, anything else, just let me know! I’ll be continuing writing chapters too, I’ve got a lot of ideas so would be great to here from yous!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)