More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where does the journey begin?

Notes and Updates

04/15/2020

I have no idea how often, if ever again, I’ll update this particular thread, but for now I just wanted to thank everyone so far. I began this mostly out of boredom, being locked inside by ‘you-know-what’.

So the fact that so many people in such a short time have liked and favorited this story means a lot. I never expected many people to find it interesting, as I was mostly just writing what I found entertaining. I was especially surprised to find that many authors I’ve been following for years with no account liked this story. It makes me feel like I might actually have an idea as to what I’m doing.

So I just wanted to make sure you all knew I appreciate it, and that I’ve no plans to stop updating this. It may slow down, as I’ve used a lot of the big ideas I had already, but as of right now you can expect Nora and company to continue with their naked sexcapades. Maybe someday Nora will get herself figured out. Or maybe she’ll just keep enjoying the feeling of fingering herself in front of everyone. Only time will tell.

-lysanderoth

05/06/2020

I’ve got a question for fans of this story and enf in general. What in particular are you looking for out of a good enf story? Are there specific settings/reactions that you like? I know everyone’s got a different feel for it, so I’m just curious, and I feel like if I knew then I could improve this story a lot.

On a similar note, one other thing. How do you like the main characters to be treated (Nora in my case)? Do you like it when I go easy on her, with only minor embarrassment from friends? Or are you a bit more hardcore and want Nora to just get totally humiliated in front of a large crowd while Connie watches in comfort? Or something in between? Hey, maybe you want a story were everything gets thrown right back at Connie (probably not gonna happen any time soon). I plan to write in ways that relate to most all of that, but if you all have a preference I’d have no qualms with leaning more in that direction. If you’ve got any opinions on it let me know.

Anyway, I’ll get back to writing smut like you expect. Nora’s got a lot on her plate right now and I’d hate to keep her waiting. She’s liable to get angsty if she’s cooped up in clothes too long.

-lysanderoth

05/16/2020

I will now be adding this symbol at the beginning of particular threads.

(C)

This is meant as a way for readers to know that it has reached some form of conclusion. This does not necessarily mean that nothing will ever be added to it again, nor will it guarantee that all branches in it conclude. It’s just there to show that at least one story line is finished.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)