More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Loeman Loeman

Who would you like to follow?

Notes, feedback, thoughts, and SPOILERS

*************STORY PROGRESS NOTES***************

*****************Potential Spoilers*******************

Suzanne - Suzanne was my starting point, and my first erotic story. Her thread is not long at this point, and I feel no real need to keep going with it as it hit a pretty good stopping point. Her story gets into the action relatively quick and hard. She is subjected to some pretty severe verbal, physical, and sexual over a few chapters with long sex scenes.

LeShawndra and Jeanette - Not written! This was to be my more "everyday" example of the universe I created, with a mother-daughter pair dwelling in an apartment, getting fucked, fucking their landlord, getting yelled at and abused by the jealous housewives that also dwell in their apartment complex and are tired of the team stealing their husband's and son's attention away. This story has taken a backseat, and is not a priority for me but I may come back to it. Although there's no story there is a couple nice pictures :)

Candi - Not written! The idea here was that black men, who in this universe are relegated to "work camps", could get out provided they went through severe feminization training and hormones, making them into slaves for the sexual relief of whites. Like LeShawndra and Jeanette this story has taken a backseat and is not a priority for me at this time. It does have a nice picture, if you like chix with dix.

Yania - Yania's thread has long chapters, long on plot, and with equally long sex scenes. She has heavy BDSM-life elements throughout, and is constantly subject to authoritarian sexual and mental domination. She is by far my longest single thread so far. I have strayed a little from writing her, but she has some major build-up that I do need to complete. *I have started writing the next chapter, I'll need more though before I publish it.

Jack - Jack has a single thread that has reached a good temporary stopping point, and a couple dead-end threads that are misleading, sorry about that. The completed thread, the only thread, has consensual sex with a minor incestual romance theme combined with a dom-sub theme. The first couple chapters in his thread are plot chapters, with the sexy stuff a little later.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)