More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by neoas neoas

What's next?

Not yet in control of your powers, you touch mom and posses her by accident.

Chapter by Wassel

===================================================================================================================

Your mother however, being the perceptive woman that she was, could clearly tell that something wasn't right; your agitated panic more than obvious behind the chubby nurses eyes as you hurriedly tried to escape the confines of the room (no doubt assuming that you were rushing off to find a doctor), grabbed firmly at your arm just as you reached the door.

"Oh God, something’s wrong isn't it? Something’s wrong with my Joshua?" she said with a whimper, as you turned your head to look into her slightly teary eyes, her soft, gentle face pleading desperately for answers. Stopping completely in your tracks, having never before seen your mom with such a look of fear and despair, you didn't know what to do or how to respond, being at the same time both incredibly anxious to get out of there and figure out what the hell had happened to you, as well as extremely guilty at the thought of leaving your poor, devastated mother just hanging there, no doubt thinking the worst (the look in her eyes having a powerful effect on you).

"Shit, should I just tell her? Tell her what's happened to me?" you thought to yourself, as your new lips began nervously quivering and your mother's grip got tighter. "She's my mom. She'll know what to do, how to fix this...she's got to!" Unfortunately, the realist in you soon kicked in as well, as you pictured your already rather distraught parent completely flipping out after you inform her that this fat, female nurse she'd never seen before in her life was actually her son, Joshua. Heck, you could barely bring yourself to believe it, what were the chances your mom actually would (and not think it was just some sick ass joke)? Whatever it was you were going to do, you were going to have to do it as fast, your silence only making matters worse as the panic on your mother's face visibly worsened.

"Mindy...Please. Please tell me what's going on, I know something isn't right," she pressed, a sniffle escaping her nose as you let out a silent gulp, and prayed to God you'd be able to keep your composure so not to look like a total loon.

"There...there's nuh-nothing to worry about, Ms. Jenson, I assure you," you finally said, the words coming out of your mouth seemingly on their own, as you tried to recall every medical drama you'd ever seen and do your best impression of a caring nurse (something that wasn't too hard to muster, seeing your mother's current fragile state),"Your son's condition is...uh, perfectly stable...at the moment, and I promise you, we're doing everything we can."

Thankfully this seemed to do the trick, and your mom let out a gentle sigh, as she let go of your arm and wiped at the corners of her eyes. "Okay...Tha-thank you, Mindy," she said, her emotional state defusing slightly as she let out an embarrassed little chuckle, "And sorry for getting so crazy there, I'm just...just so worried is all."

"That's alright, it's perfectly understandable," you replied, feeling incredibly relieved yourself as you placed your hand reassuringly on her shoulder. That's when once again, you suddenly feel the familiar dizziness from before when Mindy had touched your arm, followed by a sharp jolt and a blurriness of vision, as you almost toppled backwards, barely managing to keep yourself up right. "Oh shit, did it happen again?" you said to yourself, as the haze began to clear, and you felt once again, not quite yourself, the blurry shape in front of you gradually revealing itself to be none other than Mindy, the woman you'd been only moments before.

"Oh my...That...that was...was weird..." she mumbled, her face looking incredibly disorientated and confused, as she began looking around like she had no clue where she was, before quickly snapping out of it and looking back over at you, "Excuse me, I must have had a bit of a dizzy spell there. What were you saying Mrs. Jenson?"

Though you were still feeling slightly out of it yourself, your ears instantly pricked up as Mindy spoke those last words; "Mrs. Jenson? Did she just call me Mrs. Jenson?. Having de-possessed Mindy's body completely by accident (unaware that you even could), and not yet being used to the experience, you had yet to give any thought to who's body you were now in, standing up right and being too far from the hospital bed to be back in your own. Now though, after hearing the nurse call you by name, and recognizing where you were standing, you suddenly felt a rather uneasy sensation in the pit of your stomach as your body locked up in terror, fully aware of whose form you'd now possessed. As weird and creepy as it was, there was no escaping the truth; you were now inside your own mother!

"Oh God..." you whimpered in utter shock as your eyes dropped down to your new chest and you were greeted by the sight of your mother's large chest, straining from within her creased white blouse, as well as several dishevelled locks of jet black hair cascading down around your shoulders. This can't be happening, you told yourself as you brought your now mature, feminine hands up to your face, examining the long slender fingers and immaculately painted white nails, your brain practically going paralytic as you stumbled backwards, away from the now concerned looking nurse. If suddenly becoming a chubby, 20 something nurse had been difficult to get your head around, being in the body of the woman who had given birth to you was almost impossible, and you thought you were going to pass out. You didn't however, and instead just continued stumbling around, gazing down at your mother's very familiar body (from a very unfamiliar perspective) in a somewhat zombie like state, continually muttering to yourself, "Oh shit...this...this is too weird. This is too weird!"

"Ms. Jenson? Are...are you alright?" Mindy's voice then interrupted, snapping you out of your momentary trance, clearly under the impression that you were having some sort of emotional breakdown. It was slightly ironic it had to be said, and if you hadn't been so freaked out you might have even laughed; your mother and the nurse's roles being exactly the same as they had minutes before, yet the souls operating each body completely different, and instead of you trying to console your mom, you were now your mom being consoled. "Maybe you should sit down and rest, all this worrying can't be good for you."

She was certainly right about that, but the last thing you wanted to do now was sit down, you wanted to get out of there, and this body as soon as humanly possible. So trying your best to push your anxiety to the back of your mind and compose yourself once again (lest Mindy call one of the doctors and try to get you checked out), you instead stopped your frantic rocking and said in as calm a manner as you could muster, "No, it's...it's okay. I'm...fuh-fuh- fine," the words almost you as they made their way out of your throat, being entirely unprepared for the sound of your mother's soft voice coming from your mouth, "I just uh, I just need to go to the bathroom is all..."

Thankfully Mindy seemed to accept this, though kept her eyes on you as you quickly made your way out the door, your own gaze directed squarely at the floor (your mother's heels causing you a few balance problems), all the while doing your darndest to avoid looking at the two large, jiggling globes beneath your face, the sensation of which was distracting enough as it was.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)