More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by neoas neoas

What's next?

You hurry into the bathroom alone

Chapter by Switcher

===================================================================================================================

Tottering into the hospital bathroom in your mother's heels, you slammed the door shut behind you and just stood there against it for a moment, staring down at your heaving (and ample) chest. "Shit...this is weird!" you whispered to yourself, your mother's familiar voice once again escaping your lips. You carefully walked over to the window and stared at your new reflection in awe, it was your mother...and yet it wasn't...it was you! "What in the hell is going on?" you asked yourself, as you touched your face, caressing your cheeks with your mother's manicured nails.

"You then moved your hands further down...to the two impressive breasts that now sat on your chest...and you gave them a playful squeeze. "Holy crap! These might be heavy...but they feel nice!" you gasped, as you stood there feeling up your own mother's body.

"Wait...stop it, its mom's body!!" you snapped at yourself, taking your hands off her boobs.

Suddenly there was an interruption as a young Nurse walked into the bathroom, she was a Hispanic woman, not particularly stunning, her long black hair was in a ponytail and she stood about 5' 5" tall. Her name tag, which was tipped to one side due to the fact that her large breasts were almost popping the buttons on her uniform, read Jacinta. The nurse greeted you with a warm smile and disappeared into one of the cubicles, leaving you still staring into the mirror at your mother's shocked reflection.

"What the hell am I going to do?" you asked yourself, gazing down at your mother's body once more as you stood there rocking in her heels. You were definitely more uncomfortable being in your mother's body then you were in Mindy's pudgy form, yet your mother's body felt...cozy.

You quickly made a decision to...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)