More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by brevdravis brevdravis

So who Is this Couple?

Not who I expected

The soaked fabric of a plain white t-shirt clearly revealed the shape of two firm breasts encased in a sports bra. Her face was slightly out of breath, but pretty, with soft gray eyes and an aquiline nose. A few short strands of white-blonde hair peeked out from under a dark green beret with a screaming eagle patch on it. She took in the interior of the bus, before smiling a smile that seemed a bit too large for her face.

'Hey! Where you heading?" She asked, her voice a pleasant alto.

"You better turn around, cuz we're goin the other way!" A slight southern accent that I didn't believe still existed broke in. I followed the sound with my eyes to gaze into a pair of the bluest eyes I had ever seen, gazing at me under a dripping brown floppy hat. The first thought out of my mind was "Irish" as I took in her full lips and mahogany hair, which was braided up under her hat. The green shirt did nothing to hide the fact that she was amply endowed in the chest area, and I had to myself not to stare.

Kaila laughed at the joke, before gesturing to the back seat.

"Hop in. We're on our way to a little south of Big Sur." She turned, scrabbling back into the front seat as the two women shucked their backpacks into the back of the bus.

"Great! That's right near where we're going." The blonde in the beret continued to smile as she ducked her head to enter. Small droplets of water fell from her as she crouch-walked to the back seat. She sat on the vinyl cushion heavily and let out a sigh.

So what have I gotten myself into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)