More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CleighW CleighW

The New Neighbors

Not what the Ladies expected

Alicia goes up to her closet and picks out a modest sundress and a pair of flats. She put on a tad of blush and a touch of lipstick, pulls her light brown hair back in a pony tail and looks herself over in the mirror. She’s kept her body toned after 2 kids and being 42 years old. Her ample D cups are squeezed into her dress and show just a bit of cleavage. She’s had some work done to combat the sag that comes with age and children. The bright dress fits nicely to her toned stomach and stops just above her knees. She spins around to check out her very plump rear and finally gives herself a nod of approval. She grabs a bottle of wine from the liquor cabinet as a welcome to the neighborhood gift and heads back to the porch to wait for Brittany.

Brittany is giving herself the once over in the mirror as well. Both ladies want to make sure they look their best when they make their introductions. Brittany, at 38 years old, isn’t in quite as good shape as Alicia but she wears it very well. A sizable DD bust, jiggly bubble butt and thighs, and a surprisingly firm stomach even though she never quite lost the baby weight after having her daughter and is a bit chubby. She wraps herself in a similar sundress and flats, hair pulled back by a headband, and layers on a bit more make up than normal.

Brittany walks over to Alicia’s porch and the pair walk down the sidewalk to meet the new arrivals. Alicia takes the lead and knocks on the door. “One sec!” They hear a feminine voice yell from inside. The screen door creaks open and a short blonde woman walks out to greet them. “Hi! I’m Alicia and this is Brittany. We live just up the street. We wanted to stop by and introduce ourselves and welcome y’all to the neighborhood!” Alicia says as she hands the woman the bottle of wine. “Hey y’all!!! I’m Amber Williams. Y’all are so sweet! Thank you so much for the wine! Come on in and let’s crack this bad boy open!” Amber says excitedly. The three ladies walk into the kitchen and Amber pours three glasses of the wine. “Let’s take this out to the back patio. It’s too pretty to sit inside!” Amber said. Everyone takes a seat out back and sips on their drinks. “So what brings y’all to Sunnyside?” Brittany asks. “Well we’re originally from California but Marcus was offered a position as head of the Chemistry Department at Tech. He’s just so passionate about his career that he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to run a whole department so we packed up and moved on down south!” Amber explains. “And where is Marcus? We’d love to meet your husband.” Alicia inquires. “He’ll be around shortly.” Amber says. “Ran into town to the hardware store. He’s such a chemistry nerd he just couldn’t wait to get his lab set up haha!” Amber giggles bubbly. “Let me get everyone a refill” Amber says and she walks inside. “My god she’s stacked to be so short!” Alicia says. “You ain’t kiddin!” Brittany agreed. “Big ol booty and big boobs too!” She continued. Just as Amber comes back with full glasses they hear a car pull into the driveway. “So what’s your husband like?” The girls ask. “Well it sounds like he just pulled in. How about we go introduce y’all.” Amber says with a giggle. The three women walk inside and Amber says “I’d like y’all to meet my husband, Dr. Marcus Williams.” Ambers says adoringly. Alicia and Brittany are shocked at what they see. Standing nearly 6’5”, with broad shoulders, big muscular arms, dark brown eyes, bald head, black goatee and dark onyx skin is the imposing figure of Dr. Marcus. “Oh! This…this is your husband?” Alicia says in more of a disapproving tone than she intended. “But…your white…and he’s…not white!” Brittany followed. “I’m sorry. That was rude. We just don’t get a lot of that around here.” Brittany apologies. “Nice to meet you ladies! No worries. We know we’re not the typical southern couple. We’ll give you a pass this time haha” Marcus says as he offers his massive dark skinned hand for a shake. Brittany reluctantly accepts his hand shake and is in shock at how much bigger his hand is than hers. “Well…it was nice meeting y’all but we really must be going.” Alicia says and they hurry out of the house. On the walk back the pair talk about their new neighbors with disgust. “I can’t believe a nigger has moved into our neighborhood!” Alicia says. “Not only that but he’s married to a white woman! What has this world come to?!? It’s just not right! Blacks and whites shouldn’t be together like that. Absolutely shameful!” Brittany rants. The distraught women go their separate ways to report what they found to their husbands.

“I guess we should have seen that coming.” Amber says. “Welcome to the south baby!” Marcus laughs. “Don’t worry. I’ll fix those bitches. The formula is almost finished. Just a few more tests and we’ll be ready to go.” He tells his wife with a very sinister tone. “These snobby ass women are gonna get an attitude adjustment. I can’t wait!” Amber squeals with excitement. “You know what else I can’t wait for?” She asks Marcus as she pulls her shirt off over her head. “I can’t wait to get that fat black cock inside me!” She says as she pulls on her meaty brown nipples and drops to her knees. Marcus unzips his slacks and pulls out his thick black monster. 12 inches of dark black veiny cock pops out and he slaps it on Ambers tongue. She sucks his girthy cock deep into her throat and sucks it as hard as she can. As Amber works his cock furiously, Marcus reaches into his pocket and pulls out a syringe filed with blue liquid. “This right here is gonna have all these racist cunts begging for black dick!” He says. Amber pops his cock out of her mouth and says “I can’t wait to watch these bitches beg for it! Can’t wait to watch their husbands beg for it too!”

The Perfect Test Subject

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)