More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vacantuser Vacantuser

What's next?

Not the clit! (As Sara)

Wanda rushes foward and SLAMS her foot into your pussy. The of the blow your now swelling pussy lips aside, forcing yourclit to take most of the blow. As pain radiates through the small, swelling bud, you can't help but cross your eyes and let out a moan of pure agony. You don't even realize that her foot is reeling back for another powerful blow as the pain feels like it doubles as your brain slowly processes what the hell just happened. It was your first time being hit there and you had no idea it even hurts women!

SMACK! The second blow was worse than the first one, with it lifting you into the air for a few, agonizingly long moments. It takes another second for the pressure from the kick to actually register as pain, but when it does you fall onto your back on the floor, clutching your aching cunt as tears and drool stream down your face. This time you do see her foot wind back.

"Wait! Not the clit again! Anything but that, please!" While what you said wasn't really coherent through the gasping for breath and groaning from agony, she knew what you meant and smirked. By the time you realize you had moved your hands while begging for mercy, it was too late.

WHAM!!! You bite your lip to keep from screaming, suddenly aware of the audience surrounding you. You didn't want them to have the satisfaction of seeing you humiliated, in pain, and begging for your precious clit to be spared from any further . You feel fingers wrap around your underwear and pants before they get pulled away. It takes a moment for your pain fogged mind to piece together the fact that your swelling pussy was now on display.

Squating down, Wanda begins pinching and prodding at your exposed clit. She wasn't being too rough yet, but it still sent waves of pain through your reproductive system as your sensitive bits got manhandled. SQUEEZE! You can't help but shriek as your clit was trapped in an almost vice like grip. TWIST! You were a sobbing mess now as she TWISTS and PULLS at your clit.

"Oh wow, its really red and swollen now! Its so easy to get a grip on!" Wanda laughs as she continues to send sharp pain through your precious bud, your body now trembling making it tug worse than before.

"Please let go of my clit! It hurts! Fuck it hurts!" You cried out through sobs, writhing around in agony. Her grip remains firm, pulling in the opposite direction of your body. "Please let go!!!"

"Oh fine, you fucking baby." Just like that, she lets go and you take a moment to try to recover. Unfortunately, she just wasn't done with you yet. Instead, she STOMPS down on your swollen bud and GRINDS her heel into it. Your back arches as your mouth drops in a silent scream, drool flooding out of it. You were so consumed by pain, you didn't realize your pussy was getting extremely wet from all of it's newfound attention.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)