More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by imxran imxran

How's their sexlife?

Not so good (Beta/Netorare route)

Their flat is on the 15th floor. Then the lockdown is going on. Ajit came out of his bedroom to the balcony to smoke a cigarette. That night was like previous four or five nights of lockdown. The whole city seemed to come to a standstill. This city seemed very unfamiliar.

Ajit once looked back at his wife. He gently opened the sliding door and came out to the balcony so that Manali would not wake up. Manali was lying naked on the bed, sleeping but looking very beautiful. Ajit and Manali had a round of sex a tonight, and Manali then fell asleep without covering her naked body. Ajit was looking at his wife's naked back from the balcony. The bedsheet was stained with their ejacuation juice was proof of the love they made.

Manali had sex with Ajit with great enthusiasm after a long time today. Even so, he is very active in sex but Ajit can't give her any time due to work pressure. But during this lockdown, the husband and wife are getting a lot of time to spend under one roof. But even Ajit's work from home was taking up a lot of that time. But today Ajit didn't have much work on laptop.

Manali likes to have sex by turning on the lights in the room. She was having sex with her husband by turning on the light in the house today. Ajit was standing on the balcony and looking at the naked body of Manali lying under the dim light of the house, wondering if he could have sex with her as passionately as her wife. His wife is a 32-year-old lascivious woman who is the mother of a two-year-old child, yet she is still sexually aroused. And he himself, a 35-year-old obese man with a short bald head. Manali thought it was time for Ajit to quit smoking. Even so, Manali has forbidden him many times not to smoke. Maybe this cigarette is reducing his sexual ability and so he is not able to satisfy Manali's sexual desire, she is not able to indulge herself in sex with her.

He thought that even today Manali has defeated him in this sex game. Even today, Manali has physically dominated him in bed. It was nothing new. This has been happening for some time now. At first, Ajit left Manali on the bed to show his masculinity, lying on top of her and inserting his cock in her vagina in a missionary position, "inside and outside". But after a while, Ajit's petrol started running out, so Manali was to put Ajit on the bed and sit on him. Then Ajit has to climb on top of the cock.

Ajit knows at that time how Manali's round breasts jumped. Ajit wants to bite the nipples with his face towards her breasts, but as punishment for Ajit's sexual disability, Manali locks her hands on the bed so that Ajit's mouth cannot reach Manali's breasts. But still Ajit likes and enjoys this ride of Manali very much and wants this happy moment to last longer. But unfortunately he could not restrain himself for long and soon gave up his juices.

Disappointed Manali then got up from Ajit's body and lay down next to him. Ajit apologizes to his wife as usual and Manali accepts it with a smile and gives a thick kiss on her husband's lips. Each time this is the screenplay of their sex.Thinking about all this, Ajit puffed on his cigarette and stared at the city of nevada through the balcony. Ajit looked outside and started thinking about his life. Does he have peace even in lockdown? He is a corporate banker. His job is very hectic and stressful. As time goes by, his workload is increasing. Even at this time he has to attend the client meeting sitting in front of the laptop.

Suddenly his eyes noticed the light of karim's room is on.

What does Ajit do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)