More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thalia80 Thalia80

Gina wants to have sex with him?

Not now. Tomorrow will be long. [M]

"Sorry honey. But I am really tired and tomorrow I will get up early. And yesterday we had sex. That wasn't enough for you?" - I asked

"That's never enough. You know baby." - he said coyly.

I can't resist him and with that I started to go down to his growing erection. I pulled down his boxer briefs and take out his already hard cock. He was diamond-hard and very big. He was more than 8 inches and fairly thick. I love his dick. It was beautiful and quite massive. I can saw the veins all along his shaft. He pulsated. He twiched in my hand when I gently grabbed his penis and pulled down his foreskin. His purple cockhead is glistening with precum. He was very wet and I gave his throbbing member a few gentle strokes. I was amazed. I love to stare at his cock. My fingers didn't wrap all around the entire shaft and if I grab it with my two hands, a good 2 and half inches is showed in the end. Yes my hands were small but I was amazed when I grab it with two hands. He has the perfect size. My pervious boyfriends had smaller cocks and I think that a bigger dick than my husbands won't be fit in me and this would be painful. So I was very satisfied with him.

Than I gave small kisses to his shaved balls, than from the base of his cock to the tip, and finally I took him in my mouth. I pushed down myself on him as far as I could and coated his prick with my saliva.

"Oh baby!" - he moaned.

Than slowly, I sucked him a bit. I was only halfway down his cock when I felt it touch the back of my throat. I love the feeling when he slid in and out of my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down above his crotch and I let his cock to pop out of my mouth with a loud smack. I ran my tongue up the underside of his member and over the cleft of the cockhead and then I breated to the tip a small kiss.

"Good night honey!" - I said to him - "I love you"

I knew it was for him but I like to excite him. Sometimes is hard for him not to climb on me, but after that he usually fucks me rough and I love that. I saw that he wanted to fuck me.

"Good night baby! Thank you. I love you too." - he panted. I saw he wasn't pleased but he loves me and respects my decisions. After that we fall asleep.

The next day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)