More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thalia80 Thalia80

The next day

The next day [M]

The morning passed very quickly. I was late and didn't have much time to get ready. Luckily I packed the day before. I breathed a quick goodbye kiss to Adam and I left to the train station.

The train ride was long, but when I got there Sarah was already waiting for me at the station. We fell on each other's necks. First we went to her apartment and I packed my things. We spent most of the day walking around the town, had lunch and talked a lot. He told how badly her boyfriend cheated on her. She wanted to surprise him in the office when her secretary was giving him a blowjob under the table. They haven't spoken since then and she had to let off some steam. That's why we decide to go to a bar in the evening. So we went back to her apartment and got ready.

We went to an luxury bar and drank some coctails. We also went up to the dance floor for a short time, but we only danced with each other. Some guys wanted to dance with us but I didn't want to mess with some stranger guys. Suddenly a tall, handsome, brow haired boy came to me and started to girate his hips. I wanted to go back to Sarah but the guys blonde buddy started to dance with her. He pressed his hipt to Sarah's ass and I could tell she enjoyed it. She drinked a little bit more than me. And of course she broke up her boyfriend so why not. But this was too intimate for me so I went back to our table. At this point, I saw that Sarah just went to the toilet. I noticed that she whispered something to the blone guys ears touch his dick through his jeans, winked at him and disappeard. A few minutes later the guy followed her.

Oh good, I will stay here and have to wait while they finish what they started.

Gina will follow Sarah or just hang out at the bar.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)