More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JTMac450 JTMac450

How are things starting out?

Not great

The first hand is a bust. You have a 2 and a 3 in your hand, and the table as a second 2, a 6, an 8, a Queen, and a King. Needless to say, you weren’t feeling it with only a pair of 2s, so decided quickly since you were the first up to simply fold. Tali, who you realized had a MAJOR advantage with that mask on, simply said “In” and lowered her cards.

Ahsoka however realized the issue. “You know… it’s a bit unfair you get a mask.” Before folding her cards as well.

Tali chuckled. “Apologies, this suit doesn’t come in 2 pieces so I was stuck with this. Don’t worry it’s the first to go.”

Lucifer merely grunted, “it better be.” Before lowering her card to stay in.

Kara rolled her eyes with a simple “stay.” She didn’t care so much, and flipped over her cards, revealing a pair of 8s. Lucifer smiled, revealing her hand of 2 pairs, 2 Twos as well as 2 Kings. Her smug look however quickly turned to annoyance and Tali turned her cards over, revealing 2 6s giving her a three of a kind. The winner, Tali leaned back and stretched in victory.

Kara chuckled, not minding her loss. She put her shoes on the table, removing both them and her socks before sitting up properly. You couldn’t deny, you were disappointed by the lack of skin other than feet (which you were NOT a fan of), but hey, first round. Lucifer meanwhile stood and removed her jacket, vest, and tie, leaving her with only a collared shirt on her top. Again, disappointing, but you couldn’t complain yet.

How goes the next round

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)