More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

How does the date go?

Not bad

"That was the dumbest movie I have ever seen."

"I've seen worse."

"I don't see how that's possible."

You both laughed as you walked to your car. You opened the passenger door for Pussy. She looked up at you and smiled as she sat in the car. Closing the door, you walked around and got int he driver's seat. You put the key in but, before you started the engine, you turned to her and kissed her gently. Pulling back, you ask her where she wants to go; your place or hers. Smiling sweetly, she tells you to go to your place. You agree and start the car. As you drive, you ask her questions about herself. Sure, during dinner you had a pleasant conversation. But it was not fully informative and you want to know more about her sex life. She is more than happy to discuss her sex life as it gives you something to fill the pleasant silence that might otherwise fill the car. You both talk so easily about your sexual history that it almost seems like you have known each other for years. it's not long until you pull up in front of your house.

Turning off the engine, you get out and go around to open her door. Helping her from the car you lock it and walk her to your front door. You unlock the front door and lead her over to the couch saying you will get her a drink. She thanks you and declines the offer. She just wants to get to fucking. You ask her if she is on the pill and she says no. She mentions that she is in her fertile period of her cycle but then says she doesn't want you to worry about it. You ask her if she really doesn't mind getting pregnant. Her face seems to glaze over for a fraction of a second then she states that she lacks the ability to get pregnant. The look on your face must betray your confusion as she starts to explain that she had gone in for her annual check up two days ago and the doctor mentioned that she seemed to be missing her ovaries and womb. The doctor had told her that she would never get pregnant. Strangely, Pussy had not really reacted to that news as one might expect. She had hugged the doctor and thanked him for the good news. When she asked him if her condition was contagious, he had simply said that it seemed to be genetic and was thus unlikely to be contagious.

You stand there staring at this strange woman sitting on your couch so calmly despite having just told you she did not have any reproductive parts. You couldn't think of a simple response to what she had said. In fact, you were completely speechless. Standing slowly, she walks over to you and drops her skirt. She reaches out her hand and pulls your hand to her pussy. She inserts your fingers into her pussy several inches. The tips of your fingers stop when they hit the back of her pussy opening. It is as if her pussy is not connected to anything. Moving your fingers slightly, you can feel her cervix is clearly still there but it seems to be sealed shut. Looking down you notice that, while your cock can clearly fit inside her, there would be an inch or two left outside.

She looks in your eyes and says, "Do you still want to fuck?"

You look up at her and, after a few moments to think, you respond, "Yeah sure. Never fucked a sexless woman before. Might be interesting."

"I still have a sex. It is just not connected to useless organs any more."

"Um... ok."

"So where do you want to do this?"

The question snaps you out of your thoughts. "Oh, uh. Right. Hmmm."

So where do you fuck the hottest chick you have ever met?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)